My favorite good trip ever

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by MistyMountainTop, Aug 18, 2005.

1. MistyMountainTop

MistyMountainTop Member

I was driving at nightime once, after having eaten 7 orange pyramids. I was listening to The Byrd's version of the Bob Dylan song, chimes of freedom. Every car around me was bouncing around (back and forth, left and right), adn when Roger McGuinn sang the line "We gazed upon the chimes of Freedom Flashing", I was passing a church, and saw a churchbell that wasn't making any noise moving.

2. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

real smart.

3. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

lol

you're cool

4. ziggyfly

ziggyfly Member

that rocks.. hahah

5. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

you took 7 hits of acid and saw a BELL MOVE? WHILE YOU WERE DRIVING!?!?!?

fuck i think ill only try one :eek:

6. bubba57

bubba57 Member

im from Virginia Beach, virginia, and i have been looking for acid now for about a year, and have had no success in doing so. everyone around here seems to bullshit. I know my shit, i know more about acid then the guy that invented it. i do my homework, but i never am able to get my hands on it. Someone please tell me where i can get it around here. you would be a life saver!

7. peaceful_kid89

peaceful_kid89 Member

same message everywhere in every forum from this buba guy....hmmmm suspicious

8. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

ive only driven on acid twice. First time was on my first trip which was only one dose. It was difficult to say the least, but interesting and somewhat fun. Now my second time to drive i dosed with 2 hits...i couldnt remember what i was, let alone how to drive a manual ford mustang. I kept craming the stick shift into the gears. So it made that horrible noise, but all i thought was that i was driving some sort of trackor or something. lol. It wasnt very fun. One dose...maybe..anything more, your wanting some problems. 7 hits.....if this were completely accurate..this guy would have been in a world only he could describe, and i would find it very hard to accept that he would understand what car keys were..let alone get into the drivers seat and acually move the car without wrecking it. But who knows..you may have been in an entirely different state of mind.

9. MistyMountainTop

MistyMountainTop Member

Dark Star- I don't know how to use the quote thing but check it: At the time I was very experienced with acid. I did it ALOT. Plus I live in the midwest. Where I live the only doses around are very weak. VERY weak acid. Plus, just cause you had trouble driving on 2 hits, who said I can't drive on 7? We're not the same person, are we?

10. MistyMountainTop

MistyMountainTop Member

Plus I never actually hallucinated on acid or got discosiated from myself. All that ever happened was lights looked really bright and sort of jumped into my eyes when they went on. Stuff bounced around, noises were intensified, time slowed down, and I had strange thoughts. I don't know how you could question my ability to drive on 7 hits of shitty midwest acid.

11. MistyMountainTop

MistyMountainTop Member

I could out-trip any fool on this forum.

12. Mr.Mush

Mr.Mush Member

if colorws were just brighter and shit on 7 hits ......thats the weakest shit ive ever seen....wow..........

Ps. and a bell moving.....INTENSE...

13. JayBird

JayBird Member

Who in the hell is Bubba57? Every post of his is exactly the same.

14. ellis d

ellis d Member

Hello
    New blood here

Hey, I remember many times driving on acid. It's hard to believe how many. Too many probably for my own health. I still wonder how I did it but usually we'd avoid heavy centers of human contact. People, raffic and the like. I was usually returning from some remote location away from the annoying groove-knockin cities.

I do remember laughing with my campanion all the way home because the little Mazda confortable MGB seemed so bizarre. Like a portable teleporter gliding along these tiny roads carved into the earth. Machines can be very strange.