My Eyes Get So Red!!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by slyder2412, Apr 4, 2007.

1. slyder2412

slyder2412 Member

Hey guys...i LOOOOOVE pot but the only thing that i cannot STAND are how bad my eyes get. I wear contacts, but even when i take them out before i smoke..they still get SO fucked up. I hate the fact that people can tell that i'm high from my damn eyes. The fact that i can't be in everyday situations stoned outta my mind because my eyes will just get fucking gross...sucks big time. I've been smoking daily since Septemeber and there was a time where my eyes didnt get THAT bad...but now it just gets AWFUL. Even with like 3 hits. Anyone know if there's anyway i can keep my normal color while being stoned?

2. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

I would say visine but being 19 I'd assume you had thought of that.

3. Falcone136

Falcone136 Member

Use Visine!

4. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

eye drops.

other than that your screwed. Wasn't there a thread just like this the other day?

5. slyder2412

slyder2412 Member

Haha of course i tried visine...but it just makes my eyes more glossy/stings/ and even more bloodshot. I also have tried contact lubrication drops and that has the same negative effect as does the visine . =/

6. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Eeeesh, just claim someone gave you the ole "Moe Howard" finger poke. ;)

7. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

wear sunglasses whenever you can. even normal glasses could obscure it a little

8. Sunny Jim

Sunny Jim Member

Yeah dude, just use clear eyes or visine, thats what i do. My eyes get really fucking red too, i think its becuase my eyes are naturally kinda dry, thats what my eye doctor told me, so they get extra red.

9. slyder2412

slyder2412 Member

I have no idea what causes it...if i take 3 small hits..my eyes will be as red as if i smoked 2 grams to the face. I never cough...i usually take smaller hits so as im holding my breath it doens't feel as though my eyes are popping out haha. It's a real problem...no matter how many times people say it...if someone's eyes are fucking bloodshot to hell...it's not very appealing. With friends i could care less..im only talking about when im out and about..going to class..work..etc.

10. Falcone136

Falcone136 Member

Dude my eyes gett blooshot after 2 hits also, but Visine always takes care of it. Make sure you put like 4 drops of visin in your eyes.

11. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

it depends on the strain/type of weed your smoking.
    ive noticed it with myself.
    sometimes Ill smoke weed, and my eyes get COMPLETELY RED and its so completley obvious im stoned, no matter how normal I act!
    otehr times, the weed I smoke does almost nothing, if anything my eyes get a bit glossier, but not really.

so, it all dpeneds on watcha got.
    try gettin a new strain or type?

12. slyder2412

slyder2412 Member

I'm in college now...my hookups are from ALL over NJ so it's all kinds of bud...i don't think it's the strain..it's just pot in general.

13. Sunny Jim

Sunny Jim Member

ah, i dont really think 4 drops in each eys is necessary, i use 1-2 in each eye and thats plenty

14. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

ZOMG li3k i PuT ViNEEEGAR on teh eyes, teh make it uber whiiite, liek OMG

15. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

Try smoking some sour diesel because whenever I smoke that my eyes are white as hell. Also get those really really expensive eyedrops that burn like hell when they touch your eyes cus they always work for my friends and stuff

16. eyegore21

eyegore21 Member

I hate putting Visine in my eyes, I always end up squeezing half the bottle on my face :/

17. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

Yeh, same here, but after smoking for like 2-3 a week going to everyday of the week for like 2-5 weeks your eyes get more and more fucked up. Believe me the same shit happened to me.

18. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

LOL me too! Except one time when I was super blazed a buddy of mine brough his over because if I got caught being high I was gonna be in BIG ass trouble (which I ended up getting caught for later, and getting in HUGE ass trouble). I was like ok I have to man up and do this, I held it almost right on my eye and squeezed it, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I think it was just because I was high and didn't really have that much feeling in my eyes, so it didn't hurt as much as I expected, nontheless at all :)
    Because I can't even open my eyes in the shower without my eyes flipping the shit.