My ex turned me on to spanking Do girls like spankings?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Squonk71, Jan 18, 2009.

1. smokeinyourface

smokeinyourface Member

There is nothing I love more than when my boyfriend gives a nice spanking for being bad.

2. onetimeuser

onetimeuser Guest

my bf really likes spanking my ass and declaring that I need to be punished etc. It doesn't turn me on in the slightest, it's just kind of comical to me, but I'll play the part for him. However I do like when he holds me down by my hair and pinches/bites/twists my nipples. Rough treatment is delicious. ;)

3. MissingMyBoyfriend

MissingMyBoyfriend Banned

I love a good spanking. If I bend over far enough I feel in on my pus. It starts to tingle and throb. Then I just lose all control.

4. rocketman222

rocketman222 Guest

My girlfriend loves being slapped on her boobs and face during missionary while her hands are tied up over her head.........she also loves her hair being pulled from behind and simultaneously squeezing her butt.

5. miromirante

miromirante Banned

My girl likes spanking her ass when doggy style
    I love that too ..we both turn on this spanks

6. bunstinger

bunstinger Guest

What's not to like?

It's not without good reason that womens butt cheeks bounce and jiggle the way they do under a hard swung hand.

Maddening to say the least :sunny:

7. Snootch

Snootch Member

I had a girlfriend once who I teased up with foreplay and then started spanking her, and she seriously nearly came. she liked being choked, too :)

8. fishnets69

fishnets69 Guest

I am the one to receive the spankings in bed. I like having my hair pulled & being choked too. :2thumbsup:

9. Razor50

Razor50 Member

That is so damn hot....

10. kkatilouu

kkatilouu Member

i looove being spanked and slapped and all that fun stuff. My boyfriend and I are totally mushy-gushy in love, but when we're having sex, we're animals.
    It really depends on the girl though. Some girls feel as if you're being too dominant and aggressive and could be really hurt by it. My boyfriend and I are comfortable enough with each other to talk about what we like, which is good.
    Always ask what they like before you even begin to get into having sex.
    Don't want to make any mistakes that could leave you painfully blue-balled :)

11. Plasticfantasticlover

Plasticfantasticlover Member

12. birsha

birsha Member

I LOVE spankings. And slaps. And generally rough play. I think I'd freak if a guy just went out and did any of that though without my asking him. Except for spankings. I think I'd be fine with that even if it was the first time and he wasn't too scary about it (rough).

13. BBW Nurse Vicki

BBW Nurse Vicki Guest

I Love being spanked and giving spankings

14. BornHippy

BornHippy Member

I do but remmber not in same place over and over

15. midnights-unicorn

midnights-unicorn Guest

I too love my ass smacked, flogged or anything else as long as its wit one man......My man

16. kairilove

kairilove Member

I love it love it love it! I am a kinky girl but nothing turns me on like getting spanked, and I don't mean love pats, if I don't have welts and bruises you didn't do it right. I switch so I also like to give spankings. Though not so many guys or girls will take it as hard as I like it, so it doesn't always give me as much pleasure as receiving; I am all about the intensity.

17. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

girl i just got with loves a super hard constant spanking to the point of domination tears and epic orgasm, i like being dominated too but seeing how turned on she gets we take it in turns :p

18. willtryanythingonce

willtryanythingonce Guest

Only during sex... I like it hard but not so hard that the pain takes away the pleasure of the moment.

19. ladybrunette

ladybrunette Member

it's great... just not in public

20. kairilove

kairilove Member

Oh but a public spanking is so much fun ;)... and for me there is no such thing as pain taking away from pleasure, the worse it hurts the better it feels :D