My ex turned me on to spanking Do girls like spankings?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Squonk71, Jan 18, 2009.

1. FlyingTIGER

FlyingTIGER Member

Well I like it when my boyfriend spanks me... I don't know, I guess it's just pretty kinky. Plus, I feel safer with him, which possibly makes me like it even more. :D

2. IWantTo

IWantTo Member

I like spankings. It all starts if he sees me wearing very tight jeans. I absolutely love love when we're out and he grabs my ass then I know when we get home what's going to happen.

3. sidneyisinlove

sidneyisinlove Member

i like to be spanked very much, using a hair brush on me is the best.. Sometimes in the car my b/f will tell me he's going to whip my ass when we get home, that makes me feel all tingley inside..

Love
    sidney

4. BraveBeast

BraveBeast Guest

Yup, awsome!

5. darkdesires

darkdesires Member

Yes, I like it too, but I must be tied up and gagged before...

It's a strange thing, before my first spanking I thought I wouldn't like it, and now I'm getting more and more fond of it.

6. Ozzie

Ozzie Member

My wife loves to be spanked, i love the sound of it and the feeling, love it when someone else spanks her too :)

7. stms0924

stms0924 Member

I love it when my man spanks me during sex I feel like I'm his slut. I love it ; )

8. EkiMMikEEkiMMikE

EkiMMikEEkiMMikE Member

Love it too

9. sakefanatic

sakefanatic Member

If one girl likes it, you can guarantee there are others out there. I know I've met more than a few who love getting slapped on the ass, some even liked a sharp slap to the face from time to time.

10. NomadQueen

NomadQueen Member

i love spankings. not just during sex, its a turn on any time. my bf does it when i get too sassy as discipline or just for fun. some times i annoy him just to get one. if i piss him off enough he will tie me up and do it hard :) hurts so good

11. Ozzie

Ozzie Member

Love to see my wife's ass cherry red after a good spanking...and I love seeing other guys spank her :)

12. courtssmurphy

courtssmurphy Guest

well i for one personally loveeee being spanked, i find it a major turn on and it gets me horny, the way i like to be spanked is on top of my boyfriend and him spanking my ass really hard, i love it, other girls dont like it.. it depends, i do though :).

13. AnonymousGirl

AnonymousGirl Member

I want to be spanked. The thought of it turns me on so much. I told my partner the other day but I think he is a bit hesitant to.

14. creedlespeek

creedlespeek Member

I'm usually the dominant one in most situations, but I enjoy being dominated. One of the ways my man can dominate me is physically, and I really enjoy it. It offers a relief to be "controlled" and "punished."

15. Razor50

Razor50 Member

My wife loves to be spanked, i like seeing other guys spank her...

16. ohm~with~your~chi

ohm~with~your~chi Member

i like a good spanking :D

17. dirtydog

dirtydog Banned

I tried giving it to a girl friend one time with a long handled hard plastic spoon. She was excited at first but quickly decided it was something she could do without, so we put the spoon away and proceeded with normal, affectionate sex. Of course I would never spank without consent.

18. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I like it. Just moreso in private. Recently, my boyfriend was spanking me and my mother came home. We quickly assumed an appropriate position. If she saw, she didn't say anything lol

19. Curlygirl

Curlygirl Member

I love when my bf slaps my butt, good, vigorous slaps! He really likes doing it and slaps me anywhere, no matter if it´s in public, when we are out shopping, or privately. IT´s great when we are having fun in bed! Hell, I think I like it anytime, anyhwere!

20. daralicious

daralicious Member

yeah spankings are a major turn on, as long as its done with hair pulling, yummy