my ears are popping! why?!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by fiabrooklyn, May 21, 2007.

1. fiabrooklyn

fiabrooklyn Member

this only happens when i smoke very dank weed. when im in the city we tend to get very dry stuff but whenever we get something very dank both my friend and i experience pressure in our ears, like when you take the subway under the water or you are taking off on a plane. does this happen to anyone else or are we just on the same wavelength because we are roommates?

sofia

2. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

it happens to me all the time but i dont think it happened when i smoked...that's pretty weird though.

3. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

you have 13 days to live

4. gratefulvegan

gratefulvegan Member

This has happened to me after smoking...I actually don't mind the feeling.

5. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

ill give her 5

6. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Uh, it's probably because you're congested. Blow your nose, cough do whatever. It's just your body telling you it needs to blow its tubes....

It's the opposite of holding your nose and mouth closed then trying to breathe out, your ears will pop if you do it.

In this case, your nose is stuffed up and you're breathing in a lot of air, causing some of it to put pressure on your ears.

You should tell us how you're toking... a bong, joint or what. A big bong makes you draw long, big hits that might also affect your ears.

Of course it COULD just be that your head is so high, it's at a different altitude, so your ears are all stuffed up like being on a plane! ;)

7. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

lol skip

8. fiabrooklyn

fiabrooklyn Member

yes, we can only hope it is the latter.

9. GrapeKrush

GrapeKrush Member

do you have things in your ears? because you may want to take said things out your ears.