My Dream Living on a Beach

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Philly_Hippie17, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

My Dream is to live on a beach , in Thailand , you know what im saying .. just Me and the Water , not nobody to bother me. Thats my dream. Right There

( Aint That The Most Beautiful Thing you Ever Saw ) That Pic

[​IMG]

2. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

:) When I was younger, a dream of mine was to own a beach house. That's much less important for me now, but I love the beach, and I would love to live near the beach.

I've never been to Thailand, but I know a lot of people who have, and they say it's beautiful. It's everyone goes right, I'll visit Thailand next year.

3. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi Philly_Hippie17

i for one see but a little white square with a red cross in it but then this does not really matter. I think the real places to be are those inside asking us to embrace whatever comes and then it is not even about if they scare the shit out of us or help us find balance and peace.

But then it is like wherever we go we gotta take along ourselfes in first place anyway and this does include all things that tend to bother us in whatever form. If we try to escape all they do is come after to remind us paradise and hell is but a step away and just in the way we look. Though sometimes its so strange that hell seems to be the more interesting place.

And too, all those fears of what will be brought to us through the others in the future ... aren't they but fears of what is now. And embracing the now from the core of your being you might find is nothing is missing and there is an abundance always and isn't that the most beautiful thing, too.

So how far is your paradise, or should i say how close. Which is but a place of changing yourself.

Whole bunch of thoughts you've been triggering here ... hope you did not mind.

4. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi Philly_Hippie17

i for one see but a little white square with a red cross in it here.

But anyway it is like wherever we go we gotta take along ourselfes in first place and this does include all things that tend to bother us in whatever form. If we try to escape they come after us with the same speed, to remind us paradise and hell is but a step away and sometimes just in the way we look and embrace and let them change us.

And too, all those fears of what will be brought to us through the others in the future ... aren't they but fears of what is in the now. And embracing the now from the core of your being you might find nothing is missing and there is an abundance always and isn't that a beautiful thing, too.

So how far is your paradise ... or how close.

Whole bunch of thoughts you've been triggering here ... hope you did not mind.

5. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

I Dont mind. I Would never Put down anyone for speaking there mind

[​IMG]

6. marisco

marisco Member

I share the dream of living by the seashore, but in my case much closer to home....North Devon...one of only three areas of tranquility in this country as designated by the Council for the Protection of Rural England. I find peace there.....I think I know where you are coming from.....hold on to your dream....as a favourite rock singer of mine would say....don`t be denied....

7. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

Thanks Alot Man