My daughter in my dream

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Bllide, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Bllide

Bllide Members

I had a dream some months ago.

I was walking around in the coutryside trying to find my daughter.

I would stop and ask people if they knew where she was but everytime, they would tell me to go home and leave her alone but I would say that I MUST see her. I must have asked 4 or 5 people before I found a cabin with some steps that went up the back of it to a door. I walked up the steps and opened the door.

She was sitting there and I said "I have been looking for you everywhere"

She looked angry but concerned."Dad, you need to wake up and take your tablets"

At that, I did wake up, with a massive migraine (I am a sufferer) I immediately went downstairs and took my migraine tablets and woke up the next day fine. She called me the next morning to say she had a dream about me being in an accident!

We worked out that she could have been dreaming about me at the same time as I was her!

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

it happens. most of mine take place in a different universe where i don't know anybody, but it happens.

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I would be so weird if I had a dream like that about my daughter...

I never had any kids.

themnax likes this.
  4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

never had either, far as i know, but i have had dreams that interlocked so to speak, with someone else having one at the same time.
    this is another one of those, once in a decade if that often though.
    this decade though, i haven't known anyone so i wouldn't know if they did or not.

5. curiousbear

curiousbear Senior Member

I had been with a daughter in my dream. Never saw her face. she was small like around 4 years. At that time I had no children. her hair had curls.
    I watch the TV series BOSCH and crush for the daddy/daughter scenes. Same with Bellas Dad in Twilight series.
    I wish I can archive my dreams and dream them again and again. Most of my dreams are so enjoyable.

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i can't store or catalogue my dreams as such, but i can and mostly do return to the worlds and landscapes they take place in, and they are enjoyable worlds, though of course not everything that takes place in them is all any one way. to that extent they resemble our waking one. how they differ is in how things work, and culturally.

as with tyrson, i've never had any, that know of, in this life anyway, nor that i can recall in any of my dreams, though pretty much all things are possible in them.