My cousin smoked some crack last week.....

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Alexandria, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Alexandria

Alexandria Member

and now he is broken out with acne and freaking out about it. This was just last week and so I told him that it is just from the drugs and it isnt the "start of a huge problem" (he is really freaking out....its funny....he is such a girl sometimes:)) But he refuses to believe that crack/coke can cause this. I have been having this arguement with him about it cause I am almost 100% sure that drugs cause breakouts (it has happened to me before) but he is "100% sure" that I am wrong. So, tell me....I am right....right?

2. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

Some woman I knew died the other night from a crack induced heart attack. Maybe she should have listened to her acne. Tell your sissy brother that the same will be him. You either die from crack or give it up. There's no other way.

3. Alexandria

Alexandria Member

Well, he's my cousin, not my brother....but he isnt stupid...he knows that.
    He doesnt smoke much at all....I think mabye this was only his 2nd time in all his 27 years of life and that may be why he is freaking out so much...i dunno. But the point is...I know I am right and I need some backup opinions so I can tell him, so he will shut up about it. Besides...I think he might be so freaked out (such a "metro sexual" he is:)) that he just might never go near the stuff again...lol.

4. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Crack = Money pit = no money = doing fucked up shit for money = Money = more crack. Seriouslly... My friend was literly stealing carloads of car batteries to pawn off for crack money. Acne is the least of their worries

5. Alexandria

Alexandria Member

mmmm....some people can actually smoke crack and keep it to once in a while. Not everyone who smokes crack is or will become a theiving junky. I smoke it every now and again...no big deal. I have had friends, one now actually, that is 30 years old and still stealing his mom's stuff for crack. It is a nasty nasty thing.....but not all of us make it a habit.

6. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

There are few rare exceptions. But for the most part... yeah it fucking robs you blind