My Confession

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by lunarflowermaiden, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Mirakel

Mirakel Member

yep. my ex was 19, nearly 20, and i was 15. we just broke up about a year ago because i didn't feel we were the right mix. we're still really good friends. i'm not saying to go out and do it, but it was ok. and there wasn't anything illegal going on, if you know what i mean...

2. Court_lew_0216

Court_lew_0216 True Aquarius

I love to see this thread and how many other women my age like older guys.. ive dated all along the board and I must say.... I have been treated the best by older men and found the truest of all loves in a man older than myself. I hope you girls all find what you've been looking for. Bless you all <3

3. Freakymetalchik

Freakymetalchik BITCH.

exactly. if you genuinely like the person, age shouldnt matter (unless youre a pedafile lol)

4. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

I think age is a state of mind so it does depends on the person in cuestion. In general Im attracted to older men
    why? i think it all comes down to the conversation, I feel that with guys my age I need to take the words out of their mouth, and you are always wondering what is it they are thinking and what is it that they are not saying but I've learned that they ARE saying all they are thinking, it is our need for more that leaves us wondering
    it is being able to talk and be serious but have fun and be silly too and yeah the sex is ten times better. I think I've never had an orgasm with a guy my age or close to my age.
    ohh and the understanding.. the understanding is an IMPORTANT part of it.