my bros all pieces must go sale

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by rydns, Jun 27, 2006.

1. rydns

rydns Member

since my bro was having a baby he gave all his parephanlia away. I got there late and didnt even know about it so i couldnt even have him hold anything.

so i got a metal chillum, a normal metal cheapy, two packs of papers and an awsome grinder with a keif catcher. i could have gotten a crappy bong that was made wrong so you couldnt put water in it. but it was to small and smelled like ass.

the metal chillum is made out of two pipes. its made from a normal cheap metal pipe with a cap and a metal bong peice that holds the stem and bowl together. ill post a picture later.

but its sweet!

peace people
    _rydns

2. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

cool cool. was he giving away glass pieces too?

3. Drakk420

Drakk420 Member

just curious, how can a bong be so fucked up that you can't even put water in it? rofl thats just a funny mental image.

4. rydns

rydns Member

yup he was 40oz.

drakk420- it was too small Way too samll and its radius wasnt big enough so when you put water in it would only hold a few tablespoons until it was leeking past the stem.

5. Groovy Toker

Groovy Toker Senior Member

leeking passed the stem? so if you hit it with water in it would you get bongwater in ur mouth?