my breasts are getting bigger! help!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by crazy_gurl, May 26, 2004.

1. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

For me, I had no side effects on the pill. I didn't gain any weight.. actually, during that time I lost weight! But I think thats just because my lifestyle became a little healthier and I was really happy. And my breasts stayed the same size! *pouts* I was hoping for growth.

And yeah, girls go on the pill for other reasons than if they're sexually active. I was on the pill a year before I even had sex for the first time. But at the same time I sort of understand where that dude was coming from (wondering about the world and all the 17 year olds on the pill) A lot of girls are growing dependancies on the pill when women have survived centuries without it. I'm not saying don't go on the pill, but I'm saying I believe I can see where that guy was coming from. One of the doctors I saw was even complaining a little saying most of the time girls are a little messed up with their menstration because their body is still learning and getting used to it and, as we all know in teenagers, hormones are raging and doing to cha cha inside us. So we don't always even need to go on it.

I know a girl whose breasts just keep growing. This was in grade 12 so she was about 16 or 17 aswell when this started happening to her. I didn't ask if she was on the pill but she mentioned that it was geneitc and that she already had to go in for reductions, but that her breasts just wanted to keep growing!

And I don't think anyone knows for sure when breasts stop growing. My stepmother swore when I was 18 that my breasts will not grow any more. Because I was already a woman la la la so I was stuck with my A cup. And lo and behold, within the year I blossomed to a B. And I was talking to my friend and she mentioned that she was the same as me... and that when she turned 22 she grew even more.

If your breasts become debilitating, go to the doctor to discuss a reduction.

Anyways!! That turned out to be an awfully long post! Hope it helps :)

2. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

When I was in Sex Ed., the teacher said the pill will make you're chest grow. I've never been on the pill and don't plan to cuz I want to save it for marriage....

3. transcendentaldays

transcendentaldays Member

I've never been on birth control but I have personal experience with breasts that don't want to stop growing. I've had boobs since I was 12. By the time I started college I was a 36C which was ok. I thought I was done growing, but boy was I wrong. I went from 36C to 40C my first year of college and now I'm a 40D and growing again. So it may have nothing to do with your pill.

Oh and I think it's great that your 17 and on birth control. Way to be responsible. What planet are people that think 17 is young to be sexually active from?

4. lynsey

lynsey Banned

birth control will do that to you...I was almost down to a c and now I fill my d cups out and I agree you would think that they would be firmer but instead they are like preparing for preganancy so they lose firmness in order to make room for god knows what that never comes because your not pregnant.being a girl bites.