My boyfriend refuses to go down

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Hiswife13, Aug 16, 2013.

1. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Look at him real intensely, spread your legs out and holler-EATMOTHERFUCKER!!!

Might as well, if sublety doesn't work.

2. sextant

sextant Member

If he can't get over his < OMG Traumatic > experiance, find a new BF, unless a person enjoys giving head. All your going to get is a half ass job !! He is just using that as an excuse for being a selfish lover. Tell him that him CUMMING in your mouth has Traumatized you & you can no longer stand the thought of putting his dick anywhere near your mouth !!
    I was eating a girls pussy, she came so intensely she farted. { she was embarrassed } I thought was funny. It did smell a little but I didn't die nor was I traumatized for life !!

3. shyjewishgirl

shyjewishgirl Guest

that is too bad

4. Toral

Toral Guest

Your boyfriend might be a little phobia, you should comfort him and let him trust you, rather than angry, so he will become no confidence.

5. Ice_Cool

Ice_Cool Member

A real man, who has strong desire for women or at least if he realy loves you he would be very glad to suck you anus, pussy and feet without being cleaned.

To me - when safe ONLY- I like to drink women's urine and lick their pussy and anus even without wiping off.

A real man desires a woman from head to toe, no parts to be excluded.

Anything else propably means he has low testo levels