my best failure

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Mr.Writer, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

i have successfully purchased

[​IMG]

and will be reattempting asap. this will be my first time freebasing anything, any advice? how far should the flame be from the glass, when should i take my first deep slow inhalation?

2. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

lol hoo boy

3. draco H.

draco H. Member

read the thread, I explained it earlier.

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

allright, i think i can do it.

hold flame inch under, light. have tinfoil covering opening. inhale slowly until 3 seconds after i see smoke, remove tinfoil, then take a full lung-full at a slow to medium pace. hold for 20 seconds, exhale. repeat 2 times. breathrough. correct?

5. neodude1212

are you doing this right now?

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

no it might not even be this week. i no longer have an indoors location to use -_- i may do this in a field at night with earplugs. lol @ me.

7. neodude1212

aw man I was getting excited over here...

8. draco H.

draco H. Member

make sure you have some light source, I toyed around a bit with it after i extracted and best CEV's or breakthrough visuals come from dim light preferably in a room.

9. explorer83

explorer83 Member

How about laptop across room with playlist playing? Would that serve a dual purpose as the dim light source?

10. draco H.

draco H. Member

Yes that seems like a good idea.

11. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

Music is not really necessary.

12. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Yea, until the laptop starts melting, and you can't even tell music is playing anymore lol.
    Music doesn't really enhance DMT at all.
    Mr. Writer... earplugs? Nah man, you want to hear nature around you.
    Get the most out of it.
    For me your sandwich method worked much better than vaping.
    You just gotta hold it in. If you use deep hits you could get the majority of 50 or so mg.s in 2 hits.
    You can handle the burn of DPT, so the pain on the lungs from DMT shouldn't be too bad.
    I mean DPT is supposedly worse than molly, and I'd prefer the DMT pain to snootin molly any day.

13. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

my nose can take far more pain than my throat and lungs.

14. draco H.

draco H. Member

Music was a neutral extra, didn't make it better or worse...but it just let the visuals flow better near the start and finish...during the peak I heard the music, but music was silence....it was what you heard when nothing made noise, it was always there to begin with so it didn't really interest me that much....just sorta cool thinking that my life always consisted of background music. it does seem to hide the auditory hallucinations a bit.

If going with a low dose though, definatly listen to shpongle or something. BTW am I the only one who appreciates and likes sub breakthrough doses as much as breakthrough?

15. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

im with you there man, i LOVED the effect i got from my little amount. was INCREDIBLE with cannabis, gave me a truly magical high.

16. draco H.

draco H. Member

one thing I like about low doses, is the body buzz is a strong feeling of being pulled down from my lower back, its really weird.

17. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

yea, i've dosed MANY people with this method and it never failed through any fault of the device...

light it with a candle [can be dangerous, so have a trip sitter]...it's the best way...it burns cold enough to make destroying the dmt a bit harder.

AND personally, music on dmt tends to hold me back...keep me glued in THIS world...i'd suggest complete silence, however, you could loop something softly to enhance your mood if you don't like silence...i'd recommend "An Ending [ascent]" by Brian Eno [the 28 days later mix is the best in my opinion].

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALHq-XIzxYQ&feature=related there's a clip of the song...it's very beautiful, and every time i hear it now, it takes me back to the beauty of dmt.

a lot of people have liked me to softly play that song as they're starting to come out of hyperspace...

18. Desos

Desos Senior Member

dmt is a water spirit. you should go smoke some by a lake or something.

19. draco H.

draco H. Member

I find shrooms to be very water like, the visuals, the sweat, the body buzz, everything seems water based.

20. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

which is exactly what happened in today's attempt . . .

Dude i listen to this album and several others by him and Harold Budd on almost a nightly basis :)

SO

I have the house to myself for 2-3 hours, thought I would give this another go. I'm still very shaky typing this, my last inhalation was like 15 minutes ago . . . though it could have been 3 minutes, time is still ~

i estimate i got about 40mg into me this time

ho boy

i take back what i said about this being delicate

i put 60mg into the freebase pipe, went to my basement, propped myself up against a pillow, and lit. Almost immediately the dmt melted, I was surprised at how quick it happened. Thin whisps of fog began rolling upwards out of the top, so I took the hits. Got about 4 or 5. the first way I know its working, is suddenly in my mind there comes a choice. Stay, or go. You can either go with this new thing in your mind or resist it and stay anchored in this world. Unfortunately I chose the latter. For one, I was not in the right headspace today for this, WOW. noob 101 mistake. i was rushing things, there was a chance of my parents bursting in on me passed out with a used methpipe on my chest, it just wasn't going to happen. Also as I was being dragged down into it I began to panic about things like "what if i roll over on the pipe and shatter it and hurt myself and stain the bed . . ." etc. Of course now I know you don't freaking move on dmt, lol. Fuck.

I need to do this at my friend's house, with my eyes wrapped, earplugs in my ears, and him lighting it, and tapping my shoulder gently when I can take a hit. I had considerable difficulty letting go, which has never been a problem for me, except on DPT. On DPT though, you have a good HOUR to experience the comeup, to let yourself be acclimatized to it, and as you know, the comeup is STILL stupifically, unreasonably intense. So imagine a comeup like that compressed into about 20 seconds. Holy crap. You have to decide SO FAST whether you are staying or going, that if you hesitate, you will fail and stay. I hesitated. I needed more time to decide. I won't next time, but man.

So after the inital rift in your mind, or appearance of another mind if you want, the next thing I noticed was a LOUD ringing in my ears that grew in intensity sharply. This also put me off and surprised me. It won't the second time . . . lol. Then the drag down, like through the mud of this world. I saw complex swirls and geometric patterns begin to blaze themselves on my vision, and when i opened my eyes the world was breathing and melting. I knew right away I had failed, but laid back and closed my eyes anyways to get what I could. In doing DMT the set and setting are more important than any other drug, because of the difficulty in actually getting the dose into you. With things like shrooms, acid, dpt, I mean once it's in you, you're in it for the long haul, whether you're on the bus or not! But with this, if you're not on the bus to begin with, it pulls away from you shortly after and all you get to experience is the dust of it's wake.

respect.

my pipe smells like DMT now. That's hot. Yech, what a smell :D

:hat: