my aura

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by huntaa91, Jan 19, 2009.

1. huntaa91

huntaa91 Member

so, i had just been meditating for over the past hour in front of a mirror
    and when my eyes opened (by themselves), i watched myself in the mirror for awhile... and then saw an electric blue light radiating all around my head, neck and shoulders! i'm so happy :) i really wanted to see my aura.

but i really want to learn to see others aswell. however, i wish to see them all the time...

can anyone do that/is that possible?

2. huntaa91

huntaa91 Member

well, thankyou every one for answering my question....

3. windy

windy Member

Yes it is possible...keep meditating...it's working :)

4. salatheel

salatheel Member

Focus on drawing in energy as you breath in through your crown and third eye chakras. Relax your vision. Focus on the breathing and relax your eyes. Give it a little time and you will see. I have been seeing them for over 10 years now. When I really relax I can start to see the ether. It is the energy that forms all things. It flows like rivers of energy all around us. You will notice that all things have auras. The trees, the rocks, everything. Just remember to relax your eyes. Feel the energy flowing in like cool air through your nostrils.

5. windy

windy Member

Every now and then I will pick up purple around certain people. I don't seem able to pick up any other colours. Oh ya...red around my hands once :) I will try your breathing exercise.

6. Nirali

Nirali Member

I started to see aura 8 years before, when I became a vegetarian. But not in colours, only some fluid substance around body, especially head. Also see when somebody is thinking too hard, or something like that. But I blocked my ability to see something more. I´m afraid of seeing death people or thoughts forms.

7. windy

windy Member

Nirali...interesting that you mentioned thought forms. This is something I have been wondering myself. Can thought forms be seen? Have you had an experience with this? If thought forms can be seen, do they hold power?
    I had an interesting experience a few years back. I believe my totem or power to be a certain bird. I won't mention which bird 'cause I believe you give your power away by doing so. One day at work (for reasons I won't go into, and only in my imagination I guess you could say) I "carried" this bird on my shoulder through the day. A Native man entered the store and kept looking at me in an odd way. When I cashed him out he said to me in a low but audible voice " hmmmm, _ _ _ _ magic", mentioning the bird by name. I was stunned. I could not believe he could see this!! I guess there are many magical people in this world... :) What really is this thing called reality.

8. zengizmo

zengizmo Ignorant Slut HipForums Supporter

Many magical people...an understatement...and in the final analysis, we are ALL magical.

Windy, you are so special...

And huntaa91, you are at the beginning of an adventure...

9. windy

windy Member

awww Zen you are such a sweetie. And yes!! you are right. We ARE all magical beings. It's just a matter of realizing it.

10. zengizmo

zengizmo Ignorant Slut HipForums Supporter

:)

Love.

Realization = making what is "merely" mental into what is "real"...is it not?

LOL It's all an immensely huge, magnificent game.

We are co-creators with God.

We ARE God.

LOL

"Real" - ization = enlightenment.

Namaste.

= Love.

;)

11. killuminati

killuminati Member

awesome story :)
    I believe it

12. Nirali

Nirali Member

windy, it could be possible those man was clear-sighted or just catched your strong thoughts.
    I have got some experineces of seeing thoughts forms, but less. Thought, it wasn´t that worst cos generally it´s nothing nice to see, I guess.
    I know maybe two persons who have this ability and they´re still describing it like something what has a strong power to touch or polarize. You know, if you produce nice thoughts, they polarize another nice thoughts. This could be good example like is positive thinking workin´. But if you produce bad things, they are also polarizing. But not only with another bad ones but also with bad thinking people. Same vice-versa. Whole this circle come out from rule of homogeneity. Example is also in common people behaving. If you will come to some community with not very well-being people and you will have a lot of positive energy you start to feel bad and need to change your ambient quickly. It´s about "rule of homogeneity" (sorry, I´m not sure with English translation. I´m still not that good in English language ;)

13. windy

windy Member

Killuminati, thank-you...I tried to talk to the man but LOL my legs were quaking, my heart pounding out of my chest and I could hardly breathe to boot. It was humbling. I wasn't really far along on my spiritual journey and thought I was "there" if you know what I mean. I believe he used the word "magic" for a reason. You know? A magician can do pretty cool things without anything spiritual attached to it. :)

14. windy

windy Member

Nirali...after I read your post I did look up thoughtforms on the internet. As you say, when somebody sends something out it needs something similar in another persons aura or "being" to attach itself to. If not it could boomerang and come back on the sender kind of like karma. LOL this post has really made me take a good look at the thoughts I send out. Not just because of what I might be sending to others but also because of what I might be attracting to myself. The circle. The go around come around.
    Does anybody know anything about thoughtforms actually taking a shape?

15. Nirali

Nirali Member

windy, yes...it´s taking a shape. Those ugly forms looks like daemons. Nothing nice. But it´s different in every case.
    My mum´s sensible friend who have got this ability for years told me ones: "you know, you´re going through the street and you see 2 people who live, 7 death (spirits) and the thoughts forms of every of them. That´s terrible, hard for psyche. Common people would think they´re alone in the street, but it´s full of chimeras."

Yup, I´m also afraid, what I have around myself :)

16. The Earth

The Earth Om Tare Tutare Ture Svaha

I was in a group progressive relaxation and visualization meditation once and I cracked open my eyes at one point and I saw everybodies auras joining together and swirling around the room, pink blue yellow green colors, it was awesome :)