My Apartment

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Velouria, May 24, 2004.

1. Velouria

Velouria Member

I will be moving to an apartment in the fall. It is on campus but it's far away from the dorms. I will have my own bedroom, and I am wondering how safe it will be to smoke in it. My best friend will be living in the other bedroom so I don't have to worry about her caring since she smokes too. I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but will my neighbors (in the apartments around mine) be able to smell the smoke?

2. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Just open a window if you're worried..

3. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

It depends......

Just turn the AC up.

I also been arrested for smoking in an apartment, it's no way out, nowhere to hide to stash.

4. Velouria

Velouria Member

Why couldn't you have just flushed the stash down the toilet, like in movies?

5. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

Trapped us like rats. I was in my friends room and we were stuck. We thought the dog wanted to come in to the room, and instead we see 3 in blue. I turned white as a ghost. I had none so I was scott free. My friend was not......

6. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

You don't have to worry about anything, no one will notice. Me and my roomates used to smoke in my living room of my apartment everyday.

7. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=755
    There is a useful link on how to not get caught.
    Open the windows, have lysol, keep a fan pointing at the window
    if you smoke from a bowl, cover the bowl when ur not hitting it.

8. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

the only problem u would have is iflike the air ducts were some hwo connected and all the smoke go tinto some1 else's room, but unless u make it obvious, aka running around outside like a fuk or sitting with the window open and leaning out and making it OBVIOUS u smoke but u should be fine

9. lynsey

lynsey Banned

You will be fine! Unless you are going to a babtist school or Old Miss most will just be jealous and want to join in if they smell it.

I bet you are excited! Where are you going?

10. Velouria

Velouria Member

I'm going to MTSU. It's in middle TN, supposed to be a good party school. My parents kind of urged me to go to Ole Miss but it seemed a little too snobby for me. I could be wrong though.

11. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

If your apartments are on campus, I'd be a little more careful if I were you. Are there still RA's in the apartments?

12. Velouria

Velouria Member

No RAs. But I'm still really paranoid. I guess I should just buy a vaporizer.

13. lynsey

lynsey Banned

Half my family lives in TN or MS and my cousins all went or are going to Old Miss. They think my school is whacky and liberal. But hey!?
    You will have fun. Just remeber to go to class. I failed my freshman year classes.
    I just bought a vapor broths today. I will keep you updated on if it's good or not.

14. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

That's the best advice I could give too. My grades were shit this year, not because the classes I took were hard, but because I skipped too many classes. It's just that it's sooooo easy not to go to classes. I lived on campus this past year, I would always skip because my dorm room would be just as far a walk, maybe even closer, than my next class. I'm living off campus next year, so hopefully that won't happen again.

I would suggest getting a vaporizer if you're worried at all about the smell and getting caught. Even though you're in an apartment, you're still on school grounds. If you were to get caught for whatever reason, there's a good chance you could get kicked out of the school.

My friend went to University of New Orleans and lived in an apartment on campus as well. For some reason the maintenance guy came in the apartment while they were smoking. He ended up calling the cops on them. My friend didn't get into any legal trouble because the maintenance guy wasn't allowed to hold them there until the cops came or something. He still got kicked out of the University though, they have a "zero tolerance" policy (that's great, a "zero tolerance" policy in New Orleans!). It all depends on your school, but if you get caught you could get into some trouble.

Good luck whatever you do.

15. lynsey

lynsey Banned

16. Velouria

Velouria Member

Just so you know Lynsey your link didn't show the pic. It had your username and stuff on it tho so you might want to take the link down.

17. rdfleece27

rdfleece27 Member

you'll be fine in an apartment, dorms are what you would have to worry about more. Ole Miss seems like such a cool school but there's nothin like a good party school. We found ways to have a lot of fun at my school even though there were definitely not parties every day of the week.

18. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i've smoked herb wth no problem in hotels, i imagine apartments arent much different.

and if you get paranoid, there are a lot of ways to conceal the smell. so you should be fine.

19. reef

reef Member

yah smoking in your apartment should be legit. i smoked out my closet all last year of college in the dorm. with the ra only living 2 rooms away and it never smelled in the halls.

just open the window and at most put a towel under the room door so it doesn't smell in the rest of the apartment.

20. emublazin

emublazin Member

I would take some precautions like a smokeless pipe or a vaporizer. I live on campus and the apartments have the same rules as a dorm.