Muslims Assimilating In the USA.

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by Jimbee68, Jun 19, 2019.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

I have a bud safer Arizona Dave wisniewski. Motherfuker outranks me motherfukers been through some shit.. I worry about my brother cuz he's out there smoking resin driving on wrecked cars got husky dogs in the hottest parts of Arizona with no air conditioning.. Dave are you doing are you home,?

Follow dave wisniewski safer Arizona cannabis legalization.

everything I said about David wisniewski has made up please follow us on Arizona safer. Legalization Com

Wait a minute squirrel you're telling me you're not for cannabis legalization in your own state.. wolf in sheep's clothing going to destroy state. Russian retard...

2. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What's got into you tonight, man?

Esas drogas no son buenas!

:)

Orison likes this.
  3. deleted

deleted Visitor

tired the snowballs or flakes. goodness.. dumping some funzie with our movement with tribs and truths.. cannabis legalization Arizona.. take off ur clothes'a.

4. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Yeah it is disheartening. I'd like to think they're just messing around and looking to get a rise out of people. But I'm getting increasingly convinced they really believe that crap. But it could be a game to see how many come forward to set them straight. It's hard to tell but man... if the truth is we live in a country with that many people screwed up that bad, we really will fall to the enemy, from within.
    Yikes.

Why Arizona? You there now? That stuff needs to stop being illegal. Everywhere.

PS: I already had my clothes off. It was time for me to go to bed. :)

5. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Who do you mean with muslim-fetishists?
    Someone who corrects another who made a factual wrong statement about sharia law and the average muslim has gotta be something weird like that?

Why are some people ok and proud on having an unnuanced view and not really willing to even consider what point another is trying to make? Nuancing such a statement has nothing to do with being for or against something in particular. It has to do with sharing thoughts on this subject matter.
    Some people are a little too eager to play the troll or other label card here. Sorry it's a difficult and even sensitive subject for some, but no need to get an unnuanced namecalling RETARD about it.

So just to be clear: nuancing Tundra about his statement on sharia law doesn't mean we dig it in anyway :p But we also don't have to bullshit about it. Correcting factual wrong statements is always useful.
    I hope you have something actual worthwile to add to this thread as well :)

7. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

You know the answer to this already, I think.

8. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I may be wrong about this but it feels like "nuancing" is the avoidance of executing the process of gathering information and developing a well-formed belief.

9. Asmodean

Yups, you're wrong about that indeed. Muslims and how and if they want to implent sharia law can greatly differ. Other forummers are apparently muslim-fetishists and/or wouldn't mind living under it ourselves for pointing that out.
    Your statement was simply wrong in that generalized way you put it at first. No biggie at all. You can even keep having that conviction. But it won't hold up in a debate. You say go verify it by talking to muslims. Well, I did so before this discussion and yes, it greatly differs.
    Even if you happen to find like 5 muslims who see something in sharia law you will see they often do in a different way (where, how, to what extent, etc. etc.)

10. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I think you're forgetting that what's written in the lawbook is indeed... wait for it... LAW.
    Hmmmm.

11. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

US troops are torturers, murderers, and oil thieves. The government of Iraq says you caused the death of, or killed over a million Iraqis. Your language and attitude toward me proves you didn't go to Iraq to help or liberate the people of Iraq. What you just said proves you are a Muslim hater. My father in law was a Marine who served in Korea during the worst fighting, and my brother in law served in Iraq … in the Marines. So don't give me your braggart garbage, You don't have a monopoly on patriotism. The only thing you are good at is hate of Muslims.

12. stormountainman

If you don't know why do you claim to be an expert?

13. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Hahaha Figured. You're unable to define it, which is why your banter is pure noise. (insert clown icon here )

14. Asmodean

Good lord, man. It's a fact that there are many gradations and opinions among muslims and in their societies about what parts of sharia law should be followed and how it should be implemented in their (and not any, like the USA) society.
    Take the cutting off a hand after theft for example. It's really quite evident. You are the one who seems to have some verifying to do.

Sigh. The only one clowning around at this point is you. Unfortunate and unneccesary :(

Okiefreak likes this.
  15. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Basically all the users who get up in arms whenever Islam is criticized.

It’s astonishing how many of these people also identify as atheist, and claim the world will be a better place without organized religion. But when we start citing surveys of Muslim opinions, and anti-liberal laws of predominantly Muslim nations, they begin to backpedal and resort to posting globalist propaganda.

I don’t mind having Muslims living in my country. Hell I lived with one in the same apartment for 14 months. I just don’t want to live in a predominantly Muslim nation with or without sharia law. It’s not just a religion, but it’s also a very far right wing political ideology.

Fortunately I think there’s hope that Islam will undergo a reformation movement in the future and become less authoritarian and militant worldwide. Sadly I’m not sure if it’ll happen in our lifetimes.

Nothing wrong about correcting others when they’re wrong. When it happens to me, I appreciate being called on it. It means I’ve learned something new.

I’m not trolling when I’m calling these people fetishists of Islam. I’m basing it on the posts I’ve read.[/QUOTE]

16. stormountainman

If you don't know what a Muslim is … why do you hate Muslims?

17. Asmodean

So when I call you silly and not fitting names based on your posts it will also be considered as useful and constructive? :)

Examples of this propaganda would be appreciated.
    And people who nuance assertions about muslims and sharia law like the one from Tundra want to? Cut the crap.
    The crux is though that far from every muslim is a right wing idealist/extremist just because they're muslim. This is how people like Tundra and you often generalize it.
    It may happen sooner if we open up and stimulate the (considerate amount of) higher educated progressive muslims. Painting them all with the same brush as in Tundras example is likely counterproductive

And was the nuancing appropriate here? Or irrational muslim mollycoddling? So I would advice you to use that term when it actually has merit and applies to someone in the thread.

18. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

:tearsofjoy:
    You're a mind reader now, too, eh?
    :confused2:

19. stormountainman

I learned it in Criminal Justice school.

20. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

If you ask me, assimilation and adoption of customs are separate. I don't know what everyone else thinks, but I don't expect everyone to be the same. It is uncomfortable sometimes to be very very different, so it has to go both ways. Two blending cultures must both learn to be accepting of one another. Of course there is a culture that is predominant, but that doesn't make a secondary culture subordinate. Just smaller in numbers.