mUSiC?

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Dandelion_Blood, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

What music do you listen to when your painting/drawing/cutting - pasting... whatever it is you do to be creative what music inspires yoou?

How about you if any...
    How does it make you feel differently and want to paint?

2. Iago

Iago Member

Usually during editing when stuff is rendering I slap on the vinyl of Junior "Mama Used To Say" and dance around my room. Sometimes I smoke too. It helps get the creative energico flowing.

3. roly

roly Senior Member

muse.

4. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Generally Incubus but it can be ANYTHING.... however i DO need something :)

5. weaselpop

weaselpop Member

awww, that's really sweet
    I don't really have something like that, but when listening to music I really like, particualarly the band i'm currently obsessed with, it makes me desperately want to be creative. Right now that's the Futureheads. They're absolutely brilliant.

6. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

i listen to all types of myuzzik... except death metal. i love everything from classic rock to punk to jazz to classical to cheesy pop to country... etc... but my speciality is rock and blues. led zepellin kinda thing..

7. weaselpop

weaselpop Member

Yeah, I do that too. Radio four, it's always been in my house since i was a midget and the sound of it is really relaxing and soothing to me.

8. Iago

Iago Member

Radio Four! Nothing better when working on something all day is good old radio four, keeps the mind sharp but not distracting it.

Combined with black coffee, a twix and a tangerine. Blisssshful!

9. mellow_hendrix

mellow_hendrix Member

same as fleassy the amazing inspirational brandon boyd and his band of pixies otherwise known as incubus :) but i also listen to bob marley and today i was listenin to my chemical romance so bit of anythin really depends on my mood :)