music stores close to early on sunday

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by rhasta.penguin, Jul 2, 2006.

1. lovelightlisa

lovelightlisa Senior Member

Wish you could :( :(
    I gotta fix the soundthingamabob :(

I'll just go to your myspace...

Again...

2. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

awww...thats to bad lisa :(

whats the problem with it?

3. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

I'd guess its about 5 here too.. at least we dont live in nova scotia. they close most of their businesses on sundays still :eek:

4. lovelightlisa

Well I cant get sound things to work on messengers.
    It just fucks up *sigh*

5. rhasta.penguin

that sucks...i wish it would just be fixed =/

well if you get that fixed, and ya still want me to sing to ya sometime later in the future, i'll be more then happy to :D

6. lovelightlisa

Yay!!!! I'd LOVE that! :)

7. MoonjavaSeed

holy god. that song took a good long while to upload :eek:

but it sure processed quick :D

thanks pauly :D i appreciate your opinion very much so.

8. rhasta.penguin

no problemo meg :D

if all goes well, i might have one of my new songs up by tomorrow or the following day. im going to be doing mostly the full on acoustic/vocals thing, with some banjo thrown in there to. for one of the songs i know at least...the other one...who knows, but imma have a blast recording them :D

9. MoonjavaSeed

Bleh. Part of me wants to actually record in a studio kinda deal like you, and i did get an offer from a guy to record for free and do a cd.. but I dont see the point :D i'll never pursue music as my career, so, i dont knwo... do you think i should?

i definitely am interested to hear your newer stuff :D that last little bit i heard that you had for ..soundclick or somethin.. on here.. it was pretty damn good. :D yes i am anticipating your music

10. rhasta.penguin

i think you really should meg, if he is letting you just record for free that is. i can understand not pursuing music, but if writing and creating music is something you love, and he is willing to record you for free, then i dont see why not! just think of it as something for your own enjoyment, and something that you can share with your friends. just cause you have an offer to record in a studio, doesnt mean you automatically have to dedicate your life to making music [​IMG]

i think that that is a great opportunity just to have fun and see how you sound in a studio, rather then just at home :D

as for that song, i think we plan on rerecording it completly from scratch. when we did it, we were just fooling around, but now we have an idea of waht we want, so i think we are going to redo it. i'll be sure to put that up when its done.

as for my newer songs...you'll just have to wait and hear :D i think i have been becoming a much better singer over the past few months, so i think these may be some of my best songs yet! the words might not be...but the music should be :p

11. MoonjavaSeed

i already have recorded in a studio :rolleyes: (and yeah its for free)

frankly, i prefer myself live over studio any day. :rolleyes: as is the case with most artists excluding ashley simpson etc.

12. rhasta.penguin

hahaha...ashley simpson. there is a guy in my class that likes him, and we always make fun of him for it...its great fun :D

well whatever floats your boat meg. its understandable. at least you always have the option to record in a studio if you so do desire, eh? :D