Music for Stoners and Trippers

Discussion in 'The Media' started by PooTeeWeet, Mar 2, 2020.

1. PooTeeWeet

PooTeeWeet Members

I Know Demo - PooTeeWeet

Still Trying to make and share songs in places where people may enjoy them. If you like it please share it to anyone who may enjoy. Thank you

Ps, Way to high, cant tell if this words above make sense lol. but hopefully I got the meaning across.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I can see myself when I'm under the influence of my main music fun drug MDMA I could get into it, but sitting here stoned right now, I cannot. :p Good for tripping I think.

3. PooTeeWeet

PooTeeWeet Members

Lol dang. thanks for giving it a chance, what is your main music like?

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Umm I am all over the place, so don't take to heart my comment. Before I listen to your song I was listening to fast hypnotic trance techno stuff so pretty much nothing was going to sound good after baha.

But your song reminded me of something I'd listen to when I used to trip on 2cb. :)

5. PooTeeWeet

PooTeeWeet Members

Lol nah I was just curious. but im the same way. super into whatever im in the mood for. Im just constantly looking for new stuff to listen too

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I would actually normally be listening to country and bluegrass right about now, but I feel a sense of music evolution here in my life right now. I went from metal to rap to country to this sense of welcoming techno electrical drum and bass bullshit. Problem is, probably out of all of them, this is the stuff i should have gotten into when I was a teenager, not as a 32yo aging woman. :sweatsmile::sweatsmile: