Mushroom walks?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Lather, May 27, 2006.

1. hollowayjay

hollowayjay Member

My strongest shroom trips I always want to go and lie in a park, but 10 metres down the road I realise that I'll never make it, I have to take these massive breaths to get the energy and it feels unnatural. This is with e tho, cud have an effect, although I would have thought the speed would help. Sometimes at night the grassy ground looks like it's computerised, with weed too, it's fucked up.

2. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

yeah i get that computerised effect with bud a lot too.

3. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

Its hard to believe but some people actually prefer to trip indoors which I don't really understand.

4. hollowayjay

hollowayjay Member

Here in England it's hardly ever hot, so you get chilly when you blaze if you're not inside - although I agree with you.

5. KingVolcano

KingVolcano Visitor

The only time I've ever gotten that "computerized" visual is on 2C-E. For all the times I've tripped, I finally went outdoors for the first time on shrooms last week and it was amazing. I'm going to try working a "trip" outside into all of my future experiences.