Mushroom inspired dream...

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Ocean Byrd, May 26, 2004.

1. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Ok, so I've been anxious about trying shrooms the past week or so, and the other day, I had a dream where I consumed some magic mushrooms. I don't remember much from it, but I do remember looking out of a window and it was snowing. The snowflakes would magnify in size and then take on 3 dimensional forms and would start pulsating; I thought it was really cool.

2. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi OceanByrd, here is a comment if you want !

it is like in dream you unbind yourself to look in wonder and awe and then find it is you who is the wonder yourself and not confined even as you look on the illusions around, be they yours or of others that sometimes are just like snowflakes tenuos, strange and wonderful.

And yet they just reflect what is in your mind, holding promises not always ment to become solid, be they wishes or worries magnified. The greater beauty reveals in letting them go without attaching yourself and find you have just changed, and in this you are real within and real beyond all your dreams ... included those when walking in daylight.

Thank you for posting!

3. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

I have dreams where I'm tripping alot...They're usually pretty enjoyable...I don't enjoy drunk dreaks however, where I keep falling down and can't think straight...But dreams about tripping on muchrooms and acid are usually fasinating...It's just a reflection of your thoughts and doubts...

very neat sounding dream...