Mushroom Honey

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Micro, Jun 1, 2004.

1. SoulVibrations

SoulVibrations celestial viator

Ahhh, well actually that might be true... good point. I have never actually done the second method, just kinda made it up...lol. oooops.

2. upperlevel

upperlevel Member

Just do the math of the first method in the beginning, then make markers on the jar as you go as you add shrooms if there is a noticeable difference in honey level in the jar after adding shrooms, markers like 1gram/teaspoon, 2gram/teaspoon, then you never have to do it again if that makes sense. That's assuming you are not adding more to the same batch after you consume some.

3. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

hmm seems like a lot of work, if u just put your shrooms in an air tight jar they should stay good for a while. I never had a problem with the taste. and i feel like if u added another food to it, it would just be harder to get down. especially something with the consistency of honey

4. SoulVibrations

SoulVibrations celestial viator

Actually honey makes it fairly easy when the shrooms are ground up. If your not going to eat you shrooms straight up its one of the better things to use. Just spread it on a peice of toast or put the honey in some tea.

Funny i just thought about the first time i ate shrooms way back when.. I broke them up in the bag and poured the broken peices on a PB&J sandwich... UGH.. horrible idea unless you want to be picking mushrooms out of you teeth for 20 minutes..

5. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

it just seems like alot of honey, since you need at least 2-3 grams of mushrooms to have a decent trip. but i agree with you, it is gross to be picking shrooms out ur teeth for 20 minutes haha

6. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

Making herbal honey is easy, and everyone loves the added surprise of herbs and dried fruit to spice things up a bit. Try to find a beekeeper in your area that sells honey, and purchase honey that is raw and has not been heated. 1 cup honey 1/4 to 1/2 cup powdered herbs. 1. Put honey into a sterilized jar. 2. Put the jar into a double boiler over low heat. 3. Gently heat for fifteen minutes, or until it is warm. Do not boil or overheat the honey, just warm it up until the herbs can be easily mixed in. 4. Stir the herbs into the honey while it is still warm. 5. Remove jar of honey from double boiler and let cool. Store the honey in a cabinet for two weeks before eating. 7. Occasionally stir the contents, mixing herbs thoroughly into the honey. 8. Just leave the herbs in the honey as you use it. There is no need to strain the herbs out at any point.