Muscles = Sex With Lots Of Women..why?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by undefeated, Jul 6, 2016.

1. undefeated

undefeated Member

guys with muscles i notice bang the most girls. they may be ugly they have no personality and hell probably a small penis. but they get laid the most why? i think to women men with muscles are like women with curves to us . so they see a muscle head and naturally want to bang him. plus the guys ive met over the years who said they have "fucked too many chicks" were all the ones who were really jacked up and they had no personality at all. maybe penis size really doesnt matter to girls ans muscles do. one thing ive learned if u want to have sex with girls get jacked up. a realism note. muscles = sex with women.

2. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

The guys with the big muscles who "Fuck too much" are like the guys who are hung like pimples who brag about how well hung they are. What I've noticed is that most women aren't impressed by how "Cut" a man is or how much he can lift. This is a fantasy for men propagated by media for the fragile male ego. I watched one of those skinamax late night shows where a girl was dripping as this guy was flexing and talking about his workout and thought "What a load of shit!"

You believe this load of shit about muscle=sex because you are inexperienced. It is the same thing with the "Big Dick" thing. Most of the women I've known who have been with well hung guys have said they all sucked because they thought just having a big dick was enough to be a good lover. To me this is like saying if you are strong/lift you will be a good fighter. There is a lot to be said about technique. You can have the biggest muscles on earth but if you can't throw a punch you're fucked.

That said I do work out 3 to 5 times a week. I do "The New York City Ballet Workout" in other words I'm cut but not a body builder. But if I mention to women that I do ballet workouts it seems to impress them more than it would if I said "I can dead lift 150lbs."

I also ride a skateboard. That also builds a lot of different muscles/skills. On the other side of this I've tried having sex after working on certain tricks but my lower abs were in such pain it was almost impossible.

C/S,
    Rev J

3 people like this.
  3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, i really don't think this premise is true at all. it's possible that guys with muscles tend to claim higher sexual conquest counts, but i think it's more that the type of guy who spends a lot of time trying to build muscles, is also the type of guy to talk a lot about the sex he's had, and/or exaggerate his numbers, rather than muscles causing sex. i've also noticed a significant number of fat guys who claim to be muscular rather than fat, and also claim to have sex with lots of women. insecurity, it seems like.

well to be fair, most of those women can probably dead lift 150 themselves. that's aiming awfully low if you were trying to impress.

1 person likes this.
  4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

OUCH...........[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

5. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Muscles = lots of sex in the same way that Big Breasts = lots of sex.

6. RiderOnTheStorm2.0

RiderOnTheStorm2.0 Lizard Kween Lifetime Supporter

From an evolutionary standpoint, muscular and athletic men would be attractive to women due to the perception of being able to provide greater strength and protection for the family/tribal unit. Let's face it: Guys with muscles or obvious athleticism tend to be stronger and have more physical endurance than their skinny and fat counterparts, which is a logically attractive quality.

Similarly, women "with curves" - to put it in today's nomenclature - typically get more interest from men because it implies fertility and the ability to produce healthy children. Though certain fads have sometimes made other body types "ideal," the most prevalent throughout history is the hourglass/slightly chubby figure which features wider hips (great for childbirth) and bigger breasts (synonymous with feeding babies).

Human beings are animals, though we tend to forget that most of the time. Most people living in first and second world countries will not have to struggle for survival the way most of humanity has struggled throughout history. Most of us will not encounter a food shortage, a lack of clean drinking water, an easily curable disease wiping out half the country, or anything that our ancestors had to worry about on a daily basis. But this is all a REALLY modern change. Even just 100 years ago, clean water, disease,, and famine were very real threats to people living in what we now consider to be first world countries. As we adapt more and more to the luxuries and securities we've made for ourselves, we will SLOWLY start to adjust what is innately seen as desirable. (If we don't kill ourselves first with all the shit going on in the world nowadays.)

Of course, you could always look at the TYPES of women guys with big muscles are getting and, rather than lamenting about the numbers, actually look at the quality of the person they take home. Most of the time, muscular men (especially if they're in their 20s) are pretty douchey, and they attract high maintenance Kardashian wannabe girls. They don't form anything meaningful with them and those types of girls are usually not the kind who appeal to most men on any level other than being aesthetically pleasing.

There are PLENTY of women out there who do not care one way or another whether a guy looks like a pro wrestler from the 1980s or not. There are PLENTY of women out there who don't like big muscles (I am one of them). But ultimately, you should concern yourself A LOT more with what type of person you are than with what type of reflection you have in the mirror. A handsome face and a hot body won't do you any good if you're boring, uninteresting, insincere, unintelligent, have no sense of humour, etc. Looks fade, personality doesn't.

4 people like this.
  7. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Too many? WTF dude??

8. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I used to lift but dont anymore. Ive noticed that i get mroe girls now that i wear glasses and am skinny lol

1 person likes this.
  9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

So Who Is The Muscle Bound Dude In The Naked Pic's You Keep Sending Me........[​IMG] ..?????

Cheers Glen.

10. r0llinstoned

Thats what i wished i looked like :(

11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Feel....Cheap....Used.....And Abused..... And It's All Your Fault You Little Shit.......[​IMG]

Sneers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  12. r0llinstoned

What can I say, I'm a bad boy :p

13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Looking Into My Crystal Ball......I See A Severe Spanking Looming For You Young Man.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

14. r0llinstoned

My manager at work slapped my ass into next week lol a few days ago

15. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It's all about the muscles in your middle leg dude. Duh. That's why when I skateboard I don't even use my other legs.

1 person likes this.
  17. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

FIXED.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

18. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I don't think many women like guys who are overly big, but muscle is a masculine characteristic, and most women like masculine men... just like men like feminine women.

19. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Agreed. Just like back hair.

1 person likes this.
  20. That super splendid guy

That super splendid guy Members

When I'm not going to the gym people don't notice. I been hitting it hard ) days a week for the last 6 months and I'm on a killer diet. I do notice that men and women look at me more often now than before. It's just is what it is.

1 person likes this.