Murderous Hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by redgingergirl, Jun 6, 2013.

1. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Based on what?

2. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Based on what makes sense to my soul

3. RainyDayHype

"At only 40 days after fertilization electrical waves as measured by the EEG can be recorded from the baby's brain, indicating brain functioning.
    Forty-nine days after conception, magic happens. It is on this 49th day when we sexually diversify (becoming either male or female).
    Scientists say that a person's pineal gland is fully formed 49 days after conception as well. The human pineal gland becomes visible in the developing fetus at seven weeks, or 49 days, after conception. Of great interest to me was finding out that this is nearly exactly the moment in which one can clearly see the first indication of male or female gender. Before this time, the sex of the fetus is indeterminate, or unknown."

4. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

What?

5. RainyDayHype

what?

6. RainyDayHype

I've learned that dmt (the spirit molecule) enters the body 49 days after conception. I've carried two children and it did seem to be more lively in the womb around this time and beyond. So this just seems to make sense to my soul that this is indeed when a soul enters the body.

7. acuarela

acuarela Member

^That's not a fact.

Everytime I've read about the pineal gland forming in the fetus or being active at 49 days is in relation to new age, DMT, third eye enthusiasts. I believe Strassman was the first one to say it and make the connection with the Tibetan book of the Dead about how long it takes a soul to reincarnate. Obviously, this is just a theory. I can't say the pinneal gland is formed at 7 weeks from conception or not, I don't know, but it was just proven that DMT is found in the pineal gland of live rats. This is yet to be proven in humans, I think it will be proven as true, but I don't see how DMT = soul.

8. RainyDayHype

What's not a fact? And why does everything have to be a fact? Why can't it just be a feeling? Dmt is also released in the body right before a person dies..

9. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

might sound wierd, however i wonder if there's something to this 7 X 7 = 49 thing.

i'll try to give it some thought.

10. acuarela

acuarela Member

That DMT is released at the 49th day of conception is not a fact. It's a theory. I don't know where I said that everything needs to be a fact, but it's important to make the distinction.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

h2o is the most important molecule ..
    Without water, you cant get the imaginary DMT molecule ...

12. RainyDayHype

I just meant it in general, everyone always wants facts and proof of things. I'm intuitive and listen to my heart and soul. There are things beyond this realm you can't always prove.