Murderous Hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by redgingergirl, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

If the child is going to end up with similar behaviours, then parenting would be useless, since the kid is going to end up the same as that guy anyway.

So then why would the partner have to raise the child as his own if thats going to be useless.....because the kid will turn out like the rapist anyway

2. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

I'm sure this rollie eye was givin due to a thought stating that if the child of a rape victim is unwanted why not put it up for adoption as well.
    My answer to this is because it is not the woman’s responsibility to give birth to this child because she did not agree to the act. I believe it would simply cause more psychological damage to have to carry the child for nine months. I believe it would be unfair to ask that of her after she was forced into the situation in the first place. She has no moral responsibility to do so.

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Amen, Sista!!!

4. Aerianne

You obviously haven't lived long enough, nor seen enough of life, to address this issue.

5. Aerianne

You have? Why were you there when they did that? Did you try to stop them? Did you tell the man they were having sex with?

My gods.

6. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

To equate a fetus to meat is not logical. My original point. They are two different issue with two very different moral points. When we raise children to be eaten then the two will cross paths. Until then Vegans who are pro-choice and abortion are two different things.

If a man has a child with a woman or man the child is owed reasonable support. The child has a right to basic needs being met. There is also a some what newer trend in that often women pay support, not just men.

It does not matter who leaves or why.

If he pays child support (typically legally mandated and set by a amount due based upon earning) and there is no outstanding legal issues, for example abuse, he has every right to file for visitation and have that mandated by a court. That is what he should do as he has the right to see his child.

I would not respect any woman who played the game with their child's well being.

If a father who pays child support is not seeing their children, they need to get a lawyer and haul the other parent into court and have it mandated.

A lot of women do not choose to be under the poverty line, circumstances often decree that they are. Again the problem is a lot larger than they are single parents. The demographics and causes of poverty are far more involved than a simple dismissal of a whole sector of the population that live that way as they are still raising children.

7. Aerianne

Absolutely correct.

8. Heat

If you fathered it you owe that child a reasonable life. That is child is owed support.

Or you only want a say when you want to have one?

You want to then be consulted on a decision about aborting. So a child is born, then what. There are enough unwanted children in the world. In a happier place it would not happen, but it does. A reality is that in the majority of cases, if something does go wrong in a relationship it will the woman who ends up finishing raising those children.

Child support was a measure brought into law because before it was there men got to walk out and leave with no obligations to those children.

If you know a woman who would prick your condoms, time to get out as you have lousy taste in women.

If you suspect an affair and do not confirm through DNA that child is not yours, you owe that child. If it is not yours you can legally address that issue and not pay support.

You do not want to pay child support for any unwanted children, be proactive as a male and do not conceive any. You do not wish to be placed in the position of a pregnancy that can be aborted then ensure that do you not impregnate anyone.

9. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

:rofl:

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

There are also men who have a child, or multiple children, and refuse to provide support. There are really shitty people from both genders in this world. It would be nice if people like this chose not to breed but unfortunately people of this caliber seem to breed more than others and often raise their children in an unhealthy environment. All the more reason to be pro choice if you ask me.

11. Glasshopper

Glasshopper Struggling for sanity

But If you conceive it you DON'T owe it a life just because its inconvenient? Even if he does not want it and the mother does?

So convenience is only for would be women but not men.

Only a father owes it a life? If he conceives a child he is responsible for it no matter what.
    But a mother who conceives one does not owe that child a life, unless it's convenient to HER.

I see... not at all an "equal" situation.

12. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

13. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

My country is run by feminists that have more control than an innocent. Men take women to court to no avail. There is no justice here. The media programs our young and it follows them into adulthood and passes on to their children. Men who have had court order visitation are still denied by the woman and the courts will not enforce it for him but a woman can get whatever she wants.

Your also missing the original point I am trying to make. Why are there so many animal rights activists that will fight for a animals life and then turn around and say its ok to kill a fetus because it is not viewed as a living creature? The fetus is not dead in the womb until it is born. It doesn't work that way. I'm also not comparing an unborn child to something edible. You are twisting my words and not acknowledging the perception I am putting forward.

14. Glasshopper

Glasshopper Struggling for sanity

The men's right movement was born of denial of access to children and is FULL of men who have done that and no matter how many times the court has mandated he has visitation the mother refuses to abide by court order with absolutely no penalty to the mother at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5uM4kv7ezc"]SONG FOR MY CHILDREN - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQb4h6-i-Rw"]Fathers Access Denied: Stolen with lies and Corrupt family Courts - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvDKljsR1io"]Georgia Father Denied Visitation January 6, 2012 - YouTube

http://www.weeklygripe.co.uk/a723.asp

This is anything but an isolated case...

http://www.separateddads.co.uk/whenyourexpartnerdeniesyouaccess.html
    http://www.ravishankerblog.blogspot.com/
    http://www.change.org/petitions/out...-the-outrage-over-fathers-being-denied-access

I could go on with THOUSANDS of stories but I made my point.

15. Heat

Do you only have selective reading skills?

The first thing I think of when thinking of parenting is not convenience. The two concepts do not really work well together.

You want control. Then you can whine both sides of the scenario that you had no choice as she got pregnant (possibly from a pin hole she put in the condom?) to having to pay support in the case of non-cohabitation with the mother. Somewhere in there you also want to be able to stop her from aborting if that is her choice.

Nice.

The quote was in context to having your cake and wanting to eat it too.

A child, once born, is entitled to support. Hopefully not only monetary. Be that from the mother or the father depending on the living arrangements. I am an equal gender basher on those who do not choose to maintain their children.

16. Heat

I did acknowledge your statements and do not agree with them.

That is discussion and posting.

17. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

We already enjoyed that thread, so much that it got deleted.
    Let's not try for an encore, OK?

18. Heat

I agree this is not an isolated case. I do agree that there are problems that need to be dealt with and laws need to be changed so that fathers do have the right to see their children if they are being withheld from them without legal grounds to do so.

Now would you care for me to post data regarding how many men are in arrears on child support and how many never pay them? I know you can google....how about you look it up.

19. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Looks like it's going to be another one of "those" debates. *sigh*

Don't bruise your head too badly banging it against that wall again, Heather,
    Wouldn't want to mess up that pretty face.

20. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Wonderful,
    I guess it does look like we're going to be treated to that thread...again,.......
    somebody just shoot me now.:(