Murder or a joke?

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by purcolekraze, Jun 1, 2004.

1. purcolekraze

purcolekraze Member

Friday night I went to this pond where everyone smokes. There is nothing but woods around that place and I was pitch black we couldnt see anything. I was with my 15 year old friend my 18 year old friends and my 20 year old neighbors. Before we started smoking we herd a scream. It wasn't an ordinary scream. It sounded like someone was getting murdered. It went on for 2 minutes. Then it became unusually quiet. We didn't hear laughing nor movement. We were scared shitless. I wouldn't leave the car. We continued to smoke and we went on with our buisness. After I smoked I wanted to drive over and see if someone had actually died. People have died at that pond before.

2. Tamee

Tamee naked

wow, crazy.

3. FNA

FNA Member

If you'd gone to see, you would have been murdered too. That's how it happens. One by one all of you would have been picked off by some horribly mutated relic of a person bent on revenge for his horrible suffering throughout life. Or maybe you have like, saved someone's life........

4. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

Wow. That's disturbing. Has there been anything in the news about anyone missing?

5. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

Maybe it was murder and a joke?

6. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

Was this before or after you started smoking?