Mum murdered husband after hearing about children abuse

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Toecutter, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

2. Janemore

Janemore Banned HipForums Supporter

Seems a fitting end for someone like that to me.
    I feel sorry for her, I know I would do shit load more if it ever were to happen to my children.

3. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Seems justified to me.

Very true Toe. I hold a special hatred towards pedophiles and child abusers.

4. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Surprised she didn't use the Lorena Bobbitt method on him !!!

5. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Well he came to a sticky end and got his just desserts .

6. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

90ACC1C4-D31B-425F-BC41-B914C3DB4123.gif

Captain Scarlet and Totally Yoda like this.
  7. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

A wood chipper would have been better. Feet 1st.

~Zen~, Toecutter and Captain Scarlet like this.
  8. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ahh yes--a variation on the Ellie Nessler solution!! Sounds about right. to me.

~Zen~ and Toecutter like this.
  9. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

All this is fine, provided that the allegations are true.
    All too often, disputes over money and alleged infidelity escalate, particularly when alcohol is flowing, then all sorts of things get thrown in or said out of context.

Child abuse is taken very seriously here in the UK, but a sizable proportion of cases reported turn out to be unfounded, often based on unrelated disputes.
    We need to trust the legal system (which I agree is far from perfect), before we start turning people into toffee apples.

Even children can hold a grudge when one parent does not allow them to gorge themselves with burgers and sweets, or let them visit late night clubs in their early teenage years.

Things are often less simple and straight cut than they look on the surface.

The case where a teacher was afraid to pick a child up and reassure him after after a nasty fall on concrete, shows that we have got things wrong.
    No wonder that children grow up confused and seeing every action as sexualised.

~Zen~, jagerhans, Joshua Van and 3 others like this.
  10. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Members

I agree with you. My first gut reaction on hearing about a child being hurt is to cause harm to the guilty party, but your words remind me of a long time ago friend that had his life ruined by his daughter's false accusations. She was angry about not getting to see friend because she was grounded. She turned him in as retaliation and he was beaten and sexually abused in jail. His daughter admitted she had lied about it all, but the damage was done. He was accosted and his property was damaged even after he was found innocent. He killed himself several years later after getting jumped by a couple vigilantes. He couldn't take it any longer. His daughter has never recovered.. sad story. Thank you.

11. wilsjane

It is a sad truth. Our daughter is a London police officer and hears a lot of false allegations of all types when dealing with domestic disputes, particularly when everyone is drunk or high.
    She hates it when child abuse is thrown in, but takes no action until she sorts out the truth. Here in the UK, we are lucky to have a police service that keeps an open mind in the first instance. Funnily enough, police officers pick up more cases of real child abuse or neglect than social services.

Perhaps our daughters funniest story was when she was called to an incident where a dog had attacked a child. As a former vet, she got sent to sort it out and feared the worst. When she arrived, the child's mother insisted that her friends vicious dog was taken off and put down. After calming the mother down, she went to look at the child's injuries, but the red mark on his hand had gone down. The dog was a puppy and like all puppies chewing everything in sight while he was teething. The really funny part was while all this was going on, the child was still on the floor playing with the dog.

In real terms, life as a police officer in the UK can be quite a lot of fun, since more than 90% of calls are to fairly harmless idiots.

~Zen~ and scratcho like this.
  12. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Damn, Lisa Marie---that's a horrible story.:oops:

wilsjane and ~Zen~ like this.
  13. JemmyBrihm

JemmyBrihm Banned

It's a tragic story, and if I were a mother, I would probably do the same thing or go to the right place.

14. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I dont understand.... How would that kill someone??

If anything he should have woken up screaming!!

Sounds like a scumbag anyway.....

15. Tuskgg

Tuskgg Newbie

It's a tragic story, and if I were a mother, I would probably do the same thing or go to the right place. It's such a cruel crime to abuse children; what a piece of shit to be. Prison is the least he could do. This is a very familiar situation to my husband and me as we can not have children, so we decided to go to Portland Oregon adoption agencies. We took a child into custody with the same psychological trauma, his mother killed his stepfather for the same deed, and she was imprisoned. The child was handed over to the appropriate authorities.

scratcho likes this.
  16. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

so, when exactly we became a lynch mob ? screw this shit.

~Zen~ likes this.
  17. wilsjane

Sugar mixed with water acts like flux in a solder joint, preventing the water running off and sticking to the skin like treacle.
    It was probably the shock that killed the guy, possibly by triggering a heart attack.

jagerhans likes this.
  18. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Very sweet of you for taking him in :)