Multiple orgasms?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by trieditall72, Feb 17, 2022.

1. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

Last night my guy came over for a visit. He had the little blue pill, and was curious how it would affect him. He doesn't have a problem getting hard, but was told it would make him bigger than normal. I think he's already big enough, but I was all for the experiment. He took it, and we sat for an hour or so watching TV. I moved over to him on the couch, and started playing with his cock through his pants. He got hard fast, and I pulled it out to give him a BJ. I honestly could tell it was thicker, and more hard than any cock I've ever had the pleasure of feeling. After a few minutes of my good head, he filled my mouth with a nice big load. We sat back and started watching TV again, and I couldn't help but notice he was still rock hard. I got naked and rode him for a good 30 minutes on the couch, and he didn't cum, or go limp. We switched to my legs over his shoulders, and he pounded me until he got tired. We switched to me on top again, and he finally came again. By this time, I had three great orgasms, because his cock was so hard. We again sat on the couch for a bit. He said shit it's still hard. I moved in and gave him another blowjob, and he wore me out. I gave him a handjob for a bit, to rest my mouth. He said he was close, so I let him finish in my mouth. There wasn't much cum because it was his third load within about 2 hours.

KC69, LowHangers and Suburbanray like this.
  2. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

I should add, I had 3 orgasms while he was in me. Never had that many from one session.

3. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

I recently read that male multiple orgasm is defined medically by being able to orgasm twice within 20 minutes. Only 11% of men under 30 & 7% of men over 30 could do this.
    I'm lucky to be in that minority, but only by self stimulation, rarely done that with intercourse or oral. Usually last 10 to 30 minutes or more per time with a partner.
    I never tried the blue pill. BUT Lexapro anti depressant delayed orgasm first time I was on it. Second time I went on it, delayed & made nearly impossible with a partner, and affected erection, and was difficult by hand.
    So I stopped that med, never will go on it again.

4. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

I had three orgasms, all from anal pleasure. My dick was never touched. His helmet was so hard, it just rang my bell every thrust. Major prostate pleasure...over and over and over again. It was a first for me, and I've been around. He also has three orgasms with his cock. All within 2 hours. He was still hard after all of that, and stayed hard for another half hour.

He said he won't try the pills anymore, said he got sore and partly numb by the time he went limp.

Suburbanray likes this.
  5. Biguy007

Biguy007 Members

Until the last couple of years (age is finally catching up to me!), I have typically always had 3-4 per session with my wife. My record about 20 years ago was 11 in one night (this was literally ALL night, however), a record I've never broken since, though I have hit 6 or 7 just once or twice. These days, one is usually the rule, although to be fair, it is fantastic sex that is more than fulfilling with just one. I don't think I've ever had more than one with a guy, though I've never had a "regular" FWB to get comfortable with, either.

William89 likes this.