Multiple guys

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Msh1313, Mar 27, 2023.

1. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

2. bobjob

bobjob Members

It's a lot of fun!! I've had a few groups of horny men have their way with me over the years, fucking my ass and throat at the same time, and it's pretty amazing!!

3. Keen4bifun

Keen4bifun Members

Most I had on me at one time was 3 .. I was a newbie to their group so got all the attention and loved it

4. bobjob

bobjob Members

We managed to get 5 guys together once to use me in a hotel room, it was absolutely amazing and something I will never ever forget!!

5. Keen4bifun

Keen4bifun Members

Desire of mine is a room full of horny men and sucking and fucking my way through the room

SantaCruzRob likes this.
  6. bobjob

bobjob Members

I would do it every single day if I could find the men!!

Racer51 and Keen4bifun like this.
  7. Keen4bifun

Keen4bifun Members

With a nice bottom like yours I know where I would want to be

Racer51 likes this.
  8. bobjob

bobjob Members

Ha ha, thanks! I do have quite a few men that luv my smooth little ass, and they know how to use it hard!!

RisingBi likes this.
  9. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

There's a video someone posted at another board of a guy getting fucked by multiple guys and sucking off a few of them, as well. I'd love for that to happen to me. I get rock hard just thinking about it, so you can imagine what happens if I watch the video.

SantaCruzRob likes this.
  10. Keen4bifun

Keen4bifun Members

That would be great to see

11. Creamonme

Creamonme Members

So a question cums hard. If you live in a place like rural Arkansas, how would you organize to meet guys? There are no real clubs here. Also and because of some of the post I've read, I'm wondering if there are any free to chat sites where folks aren't fake.

12. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

When I was thirty eight and my wife was thirty two she met a young college guy flirted with him and discovered he had tackles friends. She wanted them, and why wouldn't she but she insisted that I would be there too.
    Long story short after they triple teamed her they triple teamed me as she watched.
    At thirty eight I was still in good shape but twenty two year olds are something else!:p

soulpoker and Suburbanray like this.
  13. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Try looking online for Double List - doublelist.com and put in your city or area in the search. there are several categories - all sorts of options of connections. It is not a chat room but similar to the old Craigslist - where people post an ad for what they are looking for...
    Let me know if you have any luck with that.

14. Creamonme

Creamonme Members

I sure will. I've got to wait for this sciatic nerve to stop hurting first.

15. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Lots of bi/gay bottom guys fantasize about being the center of attention for multiple TOP men.
    For me personally, if I was in that situation, my goal would be to see how much cum I could take in my ass, mouth and all over my body, provided they were all clean/std free.
    I love the idea of being "used" by multiple TOP guys and having them cum al over my face and on my cock and balls

16. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

I would love to suck on multiple guy’s cocks I love eating cum

pharmer420 and JeffT like this.
  17. PNW_CD_HannaZ

PNW_CD_HannaZ Members

Great fantasy, indeed.... I live that one out, by going to one of the adult theaters... Most fun and rewarding night was 13.. ideally, I'd like it to be an arranged off site party, with 15 -20 guys there just for me... yeah, yeah, I know just another cd/sissy butt-slut fantasy...but I'm working on it being a reality...

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  18. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I was younger, me and nine of my friends thought that it would be a great idea if we went to a hideout so that we could take turns sucking everyone off... and I volunteered to go first. By the time I swallowed #3's cum and started on guy #4, I threw up the cum I'd already swallowed, went to rinse my mouth out and drink some water and went on to suck off guys 4 through 9. I then went to the back of the line and and the first guy I had sucked took my place.

We never did that one again... but we did do one where everyone got a train pulled on them... and I went first again. After everyone got nine loads of cum dumped into them, we decided that we weren't going to do that one again, either. MMM's happened a lot in the younger days, kinda fizzled out the older I got. Usually got lucky in an MFM and got to play with the other guy but taking on a bunch of horny men sounds like fun... until they get started on you.

19. RisingBi

RisingBi Members

For 20 years I went to bathhouses and gay sex clubs on a regular basis, and often ended up in group scenes, especially in the bathhouse saunas (though I often had to initiate them because, for some unknown stupid reason, I find guys are so shy). When I lived in Toronto in the early 2000s, in addition to all the bathhouses, back patios of gay bars, etc., I had the good fortune to go to this monthly gay orgy that always had 30-50 guys, and that was an incredible amount of fun. Unfortunately I wasn't fully out to myself yet as almost completely gay, and it was before my anal days started, let alone being on prep like I am now, so it could've been a lot more fun. But a tell you the truth, most of the guys at these orgies only did oral anyway, so I fit right in.

But since 2013 when I finally lost my gay virginity, as a top, I've just restricted myself to one-on-on more intimate, non-anonymous get-togethers with guys in each other's homes (with the exception of two bathhouse visits in the last two years). But I would definitely be interested in joining a group of guys at someone's place, or having multiple guys come over to my place, at least for a threesome, and suck and fuck each other. There is a group of more mature guys that invited me to join them before the pandemic hit for their monthly or semi-monthly fuck-fests, but I wasn't on prep yet. Now that I am, I'm going to seek them out. Even though ultimately I'm looking for a very special FWB or boyfriend, group play can be so much fun, especially for someone like me who is out of his mind crazy about cock, cum, and asshole.

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  20. marriedman50

marriedman50 Members

I've sucked off two guys one after the other once, it was a fantastic experience. I was meeting one of the guys who I would see and suck off regularly, on this occasion he had invited another guy without telling me in advance but I didn't mind. I first went down on the other guy and being pretty good at blowjobs it didn't take him long to moan and twitch and shoot a good load in my mouth, which I swallowed. My friend had been watching and was rock hard, so I turned my attention to him, still with the taste of thee other guy's cum in my mouth which made it extra erotic and my friend was very turned on and came in no time. I had expected the cum to taste different but as far as I recall they both tasted very similar and it was an incredibly erotic experience to have two loads in my mouth and knowing that my stomach was filled with the cum of two men. Never managed to coordinate it again, sadly.

Barefoot Rick and Msh1313 like this.