Multiple clones of wife and husband...

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Mindovermatter, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Mindovermatter

Mindovermatter Members

Ok. Many might find this weak, but the idea happened unintentionally and has taken on a life of it's own. I mentioned jokingly to my wife that the only thing that would be hotter than her is if there was two of her. She actually said, oh that would be hot. Well it has evolved into there being unlimited numbers of "clones" of both of us, interacting with each other whenever they or she or I want..It has opened up the conversation about things that she or I would probably never have admitted to. At least not out loud or maybe not even considered at all. Now she openly talks about how since they were all "me" she would let them have their way with her anytime and anyway. She's always been down with almost anything I've ever thought of, but neither of us would actually follow up in reality with bringing in other people. This is the best idea in a long time. She's always into having sex with me pretty much any and every time and every way. She loves it as much as I do and even masturbates to multiple orgasms even if I'm not around. The most I've ever counted was 27 orgasms in one night! Believe me they're real! The clone thing comes up often. Just the other day she told me that she would love it if about 5 more of each of us all were together and just doing anything we wanted. More specifically, she'd like to eat her own pussy out while getting banged from behind. She'd take three at a time, double penetration, load after load etc. She asked me if I would suck my own cock if I could, and since the clones are me, I'd have to blow them. Hey if she likes it then I love it. It's all about what gets her hot bc it's all the better for me. Sometimes she'll send me little messages while I'm out. I know she likes to masturbate when I'm sleeping and that's when she admits to alot! Yesterday I ran out for 15 minutes and I got a text saying one of my others was there and she just sucked him off and swallowed his load. This morning she told me that two of them showed up last night while I was asleep and she let them both fuck her and cum in her. One in her pussy and one in her ass! If I wanted to fuck her I had to eat her dirty holes and taste her cocksucking mouth! It's been awesome! No way she'd ever talk like that before. Plus I get to tell her about how I would use her "friends" as she calls them and nothing I could do would be too far bc they're her but mine to use. Anybody else ever have any ideas like this or am I crazy?

neky1 likes this.