Mucenex DM as a dxm high

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by ScrandyDandy, May 13, 2014.

1. ScrandyDandy

ScrandyDandy Guest

Hello everyone. First time posting on the forums here. I needed a place to ask this question and it seems as if you all are experts on this subject. For the passed two weeks i have been taking mucenex Dm to get high. I have done extensive research on the subject and know all of the risks i take. IN the passed two weeks i am guessing i have consumed around 32 of them. One time was two days within each other (was about 15in those two days) i've learned that i prefer a smaller high, around 350Mg. Which is 6 pills. Yesterday night i took 6 after a 4 day break. I was wondering if i am okay to take 6 again tonight. It has been 24 hours. The guaf. In the pills have yet to ever make me puke or even remotely feel different. I do enjoy the dxm high very much, though. I've combined it with weed as well as alcohol and haven't had any negative effects. I've only got 14 pills left and then i am done with Cs and dxm for GOOD. I am just going out with a mild bang. I plan to take the 6 tonight and then the rest all in one go after a extended break. (2 weeks). My question is, will i be okay to take these 6? Once again, i feel fine and haven't had any negative aide effects at all. Thanks.

2. chilly62

chilly62 Guest

Dude, in my honest opinion, you're pushing it. I've had around 8-10 DXM trips in my life, at various doses/plateaus, all Robo extra strength syrup, and I can tell you from experience that doing too much close together has left some side effects.

I've had liver pain that has centralized in one particular spot in my liver that only really acts up if I'm drinking a bunch, but its there, and it kinda snuck up on me. There's also a weird kind of particular headache I get every once in a while that reminds me of DXM "hangovers".

Obviously you're not me, but there are risks, and you'd be kicking yourself if you overdid it. Also breaks are pretty important if you really want to experience the effects, as you do build up a tolerance.

Hope I'm not playing mom too much, just saying stay safe dude. Also I've always felt guaf is overpowering, especially in higher doses.

3. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

my experiences with mucinex as a dxm source always gave me horrible robo walk to the point where i would fall over. i heard guaf can act as a muscle relaxant so maybe that had something to do with it. picture sitting in your chair and trying to get up and immediately falling back into your chair. the trip was awesome but the extreme lack of coordination kinda messed it up.

i could take 4th plat doses using gels and still be able to move. but lower plats using mucinex made me too wobbly