MTV sucks

Discussion in 'Music TV' started by morrisonforpres, Jul 26, 2006.

1. coffeescent

coffeescent Member

Pimp My Ride when it's not something even worse, like Parental Control! :puke:
    Could they act any worse??? :eek:

2. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

We need to start floating in some of that heroin from Afghanistan and covertly insert it into the rock music scene, just like they did in the late 80's to support the mujjis against the Soviets without leaving any monetary trail. Viola, we ended up with grunge, the closest my generation ever got to early 70's Sabbath.

Otherwise we're going to be stuck with the same tripe where it'll devolve into some flash in the pan rapper taking a shit on stage while hundreds of Paris Hilton clones in the audience rush the stage to fight over the feces as a keepsake.

And of course parents of the clones will chime in later about how their kids "forgot their meds" to explain the scat battle. Nothing like a bunch of medicated bimbos to blame shitty (har-har) parenting on.

3. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

mtv=pop culture. the last stuff that was popular that i'm a fan of was probably in like '75 so i can't say i've ever enjoyed mtv. ...not that mtv was even around in '75 anyway. but yeah. mtv. psh.

mtv2 wasn't bad when it first came on though. played a lot of rock stuff at first.

4. prana

prana Member

Last edited: Feb 1, 2024
  5. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

I cant stand mtv.. Vh1 is bad too. this reality dating show tool academy bull shit is way out of hand

6. hippiepeece

hippiepeece Member

They will be out of business soon anyway!!! muhuhaha!

7. floes

floes Senior Member

all TV sucks.
    nuffsaid.

8. PureMDMA311

PureMDMA311 Member

i think this is the one thing everyone who enjoys real rock agrees with you fuck this stupid im 12 and having a baby shit I want the old beavis and butthead MTV videos

9. Didymus Doppelgänger

Didymus Doppelgänger Misfit Lover

Even when it played music it still sucked.
    They played the same songs and same bands everyday. That's not all I want to hear.

10. Lumini

Lumini Member

Even if they were repetitive back in the day...at least the name of the station wasn't so misleading. Music Television actually played MUSIC, granted it may not have suited everyone's tastes. Now, it's just reality bullshit, including the epitome of stupid, JERSEY SHORE.

11. lovelyxmalia

lovelyxmalia Banana Hammock Lifetime Supporter

yeah MTV and VH1 have gone wayyyy downhill since the 90s. I don't even watch those channels anymore...I put VH1 on for about 5 minutes this weekend and it was a bunch of rich bitches fighting...definitely upsetting to say the least

12. mike_003

mike_003 Guest

MTV is one of the worst TV channels i ever came across in my life. They just show some stupid shows which makes no sense at all.

13. MorbidMorty

MorbidMorty Member

haha, yeah they barely give music shows on MTV. I noticed they give some in the mornings before I go to school like AMTV. I have to listen to music in the mornings so I usually have Youtube up or I'll have the television on VH1 where they usually give Jump Start. :)

14. River 1509

River 1509 Member

I like old classic rock most, MTV doesn't show it. It's only reality TV shows (not cool) and rap/hip hop videos (I'm not on this scene).

15. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

yeah mtv is lame.

16. yahoohippegm

yahoohippegm Member

I don't remember the last time I watched MTV.

:2thumbsup:

17. SpaceTrippin

SpaceTrippin Banned

FUCK I skipped all the pages and never eve reag the OP message just for this moment..

OK I know I have know I idea what this topic is about!
    BUT MTV SUCKS is all I needed to say what I want to say....

I don't have much to say and I know its been said before but

what wher is mtv

back in the 80s mtv sucked cause they didne show enough Live Concerts!

today mtv sucks cause it

has nothing to do with music!

ha

I'm tired already about typing about mtv

18. solidstate

solidstate Guest

19. There should be a channel where they mix live performances with videos, but the videos have to be produced by the band.

It's kind of sad that nothing cool like that will ever happen. We're going to have to live boring lives where MTV sucks.

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

MTV is a media virus and so many artists are willing to kiss arse just to get a track heard, instead they should keep their backs turned, middle fingers the answer, the media industry is nothing but cancer!