msn....

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by roly, Jan 18, 2005.

1. roly

roly Senior Member

:& argh....i had msn...6 point summat....and i upgraded to beta...now it wont let me sign in.it used to work fine and dandy...but now it just says it can tlet me sign in. so then i decided to delete it and reload...and its still doing the same thing....anyone kno what i can do?
    Roly.xxxx

2. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

restart your puter? make sure that your old version of msn doesn't try and sign in as well... are you using XP? :)

3. roly

roly Senior Member

im not using xp no...i will try and start puter again and see wot happens..ta.xxx

4. roly

roly Senior Member

nope it dint work....ah well...im doomed to a life without msn... :(

5. mart_182

mart_182 Member

i havent been able to get onto my hotmail for ages, it doesnt even work if i go to hotmail.com. bloody machines, theyre supposed to be our devoted slaves!!!

6. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

it's the frankenstein effect - when the machines we build start to turn against us...this is it folks, the beginning of the end....
    *goes into hole*

7. roly

roly Senior Member

its so frustrating...grrr...i have loads of far away friends...texting is too expensive...im a foneaphobic and letters take to long(tho i love em greatly) but arrrrrrgh...and one of my far off friends is in need of suppport and i can t support em....(doesnt have a home fone) grrrrrrrrr.......ah well....i'll resort to a letter...
    Roly.xxx

8. mart_182

mart_182 Member

just wait dude, all the 2012 stuff is going to culminate in a mass rebellion of the machines we've come to depend on, nukes will fly, things will explode and kettles wont boil, depriving the world of tea!! the end is indeed nigh...

9. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

not a lack of tea?!!! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

(i love that word hehe)

10. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

Try uninstalling all versions of MSN you have now, then reinstalling your old version.

I cannot say this enough - http://www.oldversion.com/ is your best friend in these situations. Or maybe not, if you're friends with Bill Gates.

Anyway, hope that helps :)

11. mart_182

mart_182 Member

all shall repent and know the end of days is come, when the world is deprived of tea. apparently all the governments work on the principle that any civilisation is 3 meals away from anarchy, but deprive a society of tea for about an hour and the very walls of humanity will come crumbling down, revealing a lot of angry tea-less people, hungry for their fix......

12. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

By the year that computer systems are advanced enough to conspire and enslave the human race, they will also be advanced enough to realise we'd make crappy slaves and there really is no point.

Now, haddock mutated from nuclear testing? *That* is what we have to worry about.

(ps: oldversion.com for all your old software needs :p)