MSM Question

Discussion in 'Drug Chemistry' started by cforsyth86, Nov 12, 2009.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

2. LSDMIKE

LSDMIKE Member

lol,

i thought this thread was about going off-topic :eek: this pic makes more sense today than it did last night :D

3. cforsyth86

cforsyth86 Member

im gonna try this alcohol thing. anyway since this is off topic let me go ahead and add that if you do not smoke meth do not start. you can eat it, snort it or whatever but dont smoke it! started smoking it a couple years back and I cant do it any other way now and i dread the day i have to quit. its like 10x more addictive this way

4. Foxy123

Foxy123 Banned

yes i am

5. Whoyoucantsee

Whoyoucantsee Member

What is MSM?

6. certainful

certainful Member

utfse

7. Darnell Dudley

Darnell Dudley Guest

How do i get the MSM out of my bag it was cut with? Its about a gram of ICE.. It has all been mashed 2gether really bad...

8. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

wash the shit in Acetone and vap it off,but be careful,thats not a safe way for people that do not know what they are doing to get burned..just smoke,snort,shoot the dope,,fuck taking a buncha time doing a solvent extraction type thing...

9. None of you losers know how to spell!

10. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

If we're talking heroin, heroin needs to be cut at the street level, otherwise everyone dies.

The hope is that a safe cut is used.

11. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Fuck everybody is an idiot. The reason he has to cut it is because People cheap out ! I know all about it I offer then good quality for a price and they bitch and bitch trying to knock a price down sometimes by half. When I first started this fucked me over a million times . Even my bosses bosses boss will say if they wanna be cheap then they get cheap shit! It's a way to get they're money too even if they're short every time . So ya you guys can stop your bitching cuZ that's what gets the buff put in it in the first place .if you honestly think ur dealer is out for you think again it's about himself and money and when it comes to serving heads only person u gotta think about is you. It's business not friendships .