MsCotton

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Morphoxycode1, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Morphoxycode1

Morphoxycode1 Member

Alllriiite! Got my hands on a 200mg MsContin at last! I've had good times with this stuff in the past, even by snorting, but now I learn that it's one of the least effective ways to take it. It's a Mallinckrodt and seems like it'll really gel up when it's wet.

I'm dividing it into smaller doses, each about 30mg each, but I should be able to handle around 50mg at once, however, I'm starting slow. Here's the plan: finely crush my dose with a pill crusher, then pour a few mls of water over it to dissolve it for 15 to 20 mins. Once it's cooled down, it's going into a squirting syringe and from there, into the cornhole!

Couple questions....Would using water just short of boiling destroy any of the morphine? Would it make the jelly stuff dissolve enough to defeat most of the time release?

I used to sniff about 30mg at a time and have a nice, relaxing afternoon, free of pain! So, 30 in the cornhole with a 30mg oxycodone tolerance should be about right, ya think?

Just looking for some feedback, especially on the hot water thing. i've heard it doesn't hurt it from some sources, others say don't use water that's too hot.

2. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

just short of boiling? im not completely positive.. but i do know opiates are very sensitive to heat..

3. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Just take a funnell and shove up ass, then pour solution into funnell
    there ya go ENJOY :D

4. Morphoxycode1

Morphoxycode1 Member

I just gotta get it hot enough to break up the gel clumps, if that's possible.

Ah, a funnel! haha,, I had visions of pouring the scalding solution into the funnel! That'll be fun to explain to the medics! Quote: "never do anything you wouldn't want to have to explain to the paramedics." Good to have you back, Oxyrisin!

5. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

just remove the outter coating.. i believe thats all that gels up with MSContin

6. mephist00

mephist00 Member

if they are the same pills ive had, its a wax anti-abuse feature.. the Contin in MSCONTIN means Morphine Sulfate CONTINuous Release.
    you can tell when you crush it, it leaves a sticky mess on the mirror.
    if thats teh case, they arent that good to use recreationaly

but yea, opiates are sensitive to heat, you have to be careful otherwise you will completely destroy the morphine.. it should be soluble in room temp water.

anyways, MSContin has horrible oral bio-availability, so rectal would probably be the most effective way of taking it besides through IV or any injection

7. Morphoxycode1

Morphoxycode1 Member

Good news on these! I put a piece of the tablet in some warm water, and within 10 minutes, it was fully dissolved. I do believe it's kickin' in!

8. mephist00

mephist00 Member

cool, what did you do with it, just drink the solution?

9. Morphoxycode1

Morphoxycode1 Member

Haha, I tasted a tiny bit of it to see how bitter it was, and very bitter, it was! And um...the phrase, "Take this pill and shove it," should explain everything! lol I got a pretty good effect out of it... relaxed, arms and legs felt numb and heavy. I snorted just a little bit for old time's sake, too. This morning, my eyes are still pinned, I still have a migraine (had it before i took the stuff, though it subsided under the effects) and I can still barely feel it and taste some of the drip.

For me, Morphine Sulfate has always given me enjoyable effects... I agree, not a lot of mental high like the other opiates, but more of a body stone. I enjoy this since one part of me or another usually hurts. Two thumbs up for poppies!

10. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

It's MSContin

Contin = Continuous release