MS Contin

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Bud_Man, May 9, 2007.

1. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

My dealer was out of loratabs and oxys, but he sold me a 30mg ABG pill. From what I looked up online it's time release, but I've been looking and can't seem to find out how long it takes to kick in, would smoking bud help kick it along say.. 30mins after I took it?

2. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

MS contin is a controlled-release tablet containing morphine sulfate, Pretty dam good pain killer. I would shoot it up but that's me. If I were you I would crush it up and take it like that if you take it with out crushing it will be time released and you will not get that fucked up. But if you are taking it to stop opiate withdrawl I would eat it regular so it last for a long time.

3. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Yea I agree with Shocbomb on this one. I prefer taking two of the 60mg ABG's at once, I usually bump one and take the other orally to make it last. aaaahhhh fuck I need to quit :)

4. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

I've never really found bumping painkillers/opiates to be that much better than just eating them. And besides, MS Contin gives a disgusting drip:(

I would crush it up and eat 90mg or so. If you only have 30mg than IDK, I'm not that experienced with opiates.

5. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

Well I took it last night, have a relatively low tolerance to opiates so the 30 fucked me up good, and smoking did help it along. I'll probably buy 2 30's tomorrow.

6. uplink

uplink Member

it probably isn't the best idea to inject a time release pill... you're injecting the time-release chemical as well.

7. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

Well from what i looked up, theres a wax coating in the center which can expand when heating it for injection and cause problems, so it's probably not the best idea.

8. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

You can inject MS contin very easily, You need a wheel filter a normal cotton will not work like it does with Oxycontin or Heroin.The time realese is on the outside and there is wax on the inside. It is a pain in the ass but its worth it in the end, after the coating and the wax in the middle come out the pill is watersoluble and ready to inject !! almost all higher up painkillers are watersoluble, Oxycontin, Morphine, Dilaudid. MScontin etc. There are alot lower form painkillers and other pills that should not be injected at all though, They have tons of binders and fillers in them and are not watersoluble They can really mess up your lungs and liver and can lodge in your arterys and veins and can cause a bloodclot. I have not shoot MS in a few years any ways pills cost way to much and take to much work. I really don't mess with pills any more unless I come across pure Morphine or a Dilaudid. I would rather just buy Herion to be honest !

9. Krsna Bhakti

Yea, I gave up on shooting MS Contin. I got back into it about a month ago, and havent taken it in any other method than oral, occaisionaly bumping some. It is too much work and I was going back to Heroin as well. Now I just pop 2 orally about once a week, and Im even trying to cut that out of my diet as well, taking the few percocets and vicodin I come accross when I have severe back pain :) But, it will be a LONG time before they have an affect on me again ;)

10. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Good Krsna Bhakti I am glad to hear you are cutting down on your opiates, I have also slowed down big time the last year or so. I take methadone every day 50mg but I try to only mess with dope maybe ounce every 2 weeks or longer if I can I will usally buy a bundle herion and it last me a weekend its better then shooting up every day like I did for years. To think about it thats really all I mess with anymore is Herion. I have not messed with any Hallucinogens like LSD,Shrooms or club drugs like X and K in about 3 or 4 years. I really don't smoke weed only if someone has it and then I will only take a hit or two. I only do coke ounce in a great while because I like it to much and when I do it I go all out and blow to much money,and with coke I will only sniff it smoking it and shooting it are just way to addictive and the run that I stay on last way to long. When I was a real bad Addict a few years ago I use to do shoot coke and Dope every dam day. I am so happy I got out of that shit it was the lowest point of my life. All in all I don't think I will ever be able to stop doing opiates all together I love them that much and really enjoy the high, As long as I don't become strung out again and start shooting dope every day I should be fine. I like to treat myself every now and then to a hit. I am glad to hear you are slowing down. Opiates are a messed up drug and can bring bolth Heaven and Hell !

11. Krsna Bhakti

Yes your right Shoc, opiates are like sleeping with the most beautiful girl on earth, only to wake up the next morning and realize it was a shemale :tongue:
    I wont ever completely stop either, you either love the shit or dont, some people cant feel why its just THAT damn amazing, but I would like to cut down before I end up harming myself.

12. Krsna Bhakti

But, eh, aint going to lie, I just domed one 60mg an hour ago, and heres a photo of my 2nd 60mg right before I chopped it up : [​IMG]And here is me, enjoying the high life [​IMG]

[​IMG]

hahaha [​IMG]

13. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Fuuny Shit,I am Jaealous Man !!!

14. Krsna Bhakti

haha sorry bro :tongue:

15. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

Haha love newports, Just picked up an 80mg one today, so I think i'll enjoy this much better then 30's, might chew it up this time who knows.

16. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Krsna Bhakti I could not let you have all the fun ? I had to go buy myslef a few bags of dope to party with this Weekend !!!

17. Krsna Bhakti

......son of a bitch! :tongue: