Mrsa conspiracy

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by rahu, May 6, 2013.

1. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

MRSA is also spread through dirty syringes. Just sayin.

And in all seriousness they found much mrsa in the freaking ocean (on the east coast anyway)... I remember reading about that years ago because when I had my first infection w mrsa i had been camping at the beach at the time... in the ocean and had a lot of bug bites. So I looked it up and was reading that... (my friend had told me a cpl wks before that she had mrsa tho and i know i got it from her but the ocean thing is true also)

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

Sewage washes up on the beaches. :eek: mrsa is found in just about every treatment plant. rehab, gym and child care center..

[​IMG]

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't know if I had MRSA but I had staph. That stuff spreads painfully and quickly when you get it. I went to the doc everyday for a week. They placed a drain in one of the spots.

It took a month of twice daily warm vinegar and water applications to clear it up, with whatever meds the doc gave me.

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Aerianne- I love your sig pic =) :rofl:

Yeah it spreads fast. When I first had it within 3 days it went from what looked and seemed like a bug bite or pimple to a HUGE basketball (almost) sized red mass. It was really painful and disgusting and the only reason I even waited that long to get to doc was bc I had never had it before and kept thinking it was an infected splinter or something... until I knew it had to be bad and went to doc... But you went to the doc to get your mrsa or staph drained and they didn't swab it and test it? Because thats what my doc did.. tested it and told me it was mrsa, not just staph...
    The treatments for mrsa and staph are antibiotics and draining- but the draining is actually what gets rid of it. When I went in there they surgically (right in the office, technically surgery though) drained it and put gauze in it to keep it open so it would continue to drain.
    Anyways vinegar wasn't part of the regiment I used to treat any outbreak or to decolonize myself from it, however I never fail to be amazed at all the wonderful things apple cider vinegar can do. It's an excellent tonic and I have used it successfully as a treatment for other issues.

5. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I work in nursing.... MRSA sucks.... it concentrates and spreads in hospitals; wanna know why?
    What's the conspiracy?

Nurses not washing their hands enough.
    Dirty equipment, not maintained.
    and,
    people taking antibiotics too much for every little thing and end up building up a tolerance, a strain that antibiotics aren't as effective against because the strain can fight them now.

6. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

They never tested mine that I remember. They tried leaving a wick in mine but it kept falling out.

Longest month of my life.

7. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I had staph under my fingernail bed after getting my finger smashed in some equipment; 2 weeks later my husband made me go to urgent care because my finger was green, ended up it was necrotic, had I waited longer it would have spread to the bone and taken my hand or worse.