Mr. Woodcock, part 2

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by KozmicBlue, Jan 24, 2005.

1. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

So.. You guys remember mr. Woodcock? (If not, let me refresh your memory: http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61101 )

Today, I made a fool out of myself because of him AGAIN. :D I was in a lecture and, seeing as he's tutoring in seminars for that course, mr. Woodcock was there as well. He was sitting in the front row and me and my friend Rose were sitting a few rows behind him. At some point, I just glimpse at him and guess what I see? Mr. Woodcock picking his nose! And not even picking, but DIGGING his nose, really deep. :D I just bursted into laughter and the professor who was lecturing went all quiet and everyone just kept staring at me like I was mad or something. Which I probably am, coz seeing someone picking his nose really isn't all that funny. :D But seeing mr. Woodcock picking his nose... oooo, I just couldn't control myself. That guy just cracks me up too much.

I know, I'm being juvenile again. :D

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

its ok. please continue to be amused at things.

3. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Thank you. :D

I'm quite easily amused (as you can probably see). :D

4. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

yes, but I enjoy basking in your amusement. I get to live vicariously thrugh you.