Moving out.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Tsubasa, May 14, 2004.

1. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

Well, tomorrow I move out of my dorm room and head back home after my first year at college. I've learned alot and made alot of new friends. I also have my new smoking habit which I picked up while at school, I have the moderate challenge of learning to hide my habit from my parents. I'm usually really good about keeping my stuff hidden and away, but if I mess up once I'm going to be in a world of trouble. So, if anyone has any creative spots to hide a stash, let me know. Under the bad, in a box with a lock, all stuff I can and may do, but I'm looking for some killer idea where I'll be set for the summer. Thanks guys!

Peace,
    Tsubasa

2. mikeyjwest

mikeyjwest Member

If you have a desk with a drawer in it, or any drawers in your room at all, I recomend that you pull out the drawer and put the stuff inside your desk so that to get at it either you have to move the desk or take out the drawer. People are too lazy to find stuff like that.

3. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

People are only too lazy if they aren't looking. If my parents catch whiff of any rumors, they might stop being lazy. Make sense?

4. Velouria

Velouria Member

Put it in a lokedl boxed or container somehwere. Be more careful than you need to be b/c I stopped being careful after awhile and I go caught. Put it in a jar to hide the smell.

So how easy was it to smoke in your dorm room?

5. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

I plan on doing something similar if I don't get any spectacular ideas. And smoking in my dorm was easy. Used a spoof and had an RA (resident assistant, basically our babysitter) who I would smoke out, so that wasn't a problem. As long as you blow smoke through the spoof it's not bad. My roommate wasn't a big fan so I would sometimes roll a joint and go for a walk, but you can get away with it if you're determined :)

6. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

there are literally TONS of brilliant hiding places, that no one ever looks in.

just get creative.

7. reefer121

reefer121 Member

when i get my weed i chop it all up and put it in a photo film canister but if its still in the bag i just put it in my tape player which i never used cos its broken

8. ericf

ericf Member

Right now I keep mine in a locked box. It is way back in my desk with a bunch of stuff stacked on top of it. I have another that looks just like it and have opened it a bunch of times in front of my mother so hopefully she wouldn't think of anything. I did have one exerience where she got suspicious and tried to open it but failed. That was over a year ago. And there was shit in the box too.

But I would pick more creative spots if your parents have never seen this lock box. Do you have a printer on your desk? Hide stuff under the hood if you parents are technophobic... they won't open it. But you can't print anything without moving the stuff. Unless you have an area where there isn't movement. Do you have a drum (not one you hit with a stick). You can hide it up in the body of that and plug the hole with a cloth. Again, your parents should have seen this before and seen you use it. You can't introduce anything new because if they get curious that is where they will look.

And there is the solution I always went for over the summer. Just don't smoke. Leave the habit back at school and clean up for three months. Right now, I live at home year round so I smoke but I think I might have to stop for the summer anyway because my mom is a teacher and will be home all the time. If you actually do this solution you will not get caught (unless you foolishly get a summer job that piss-tests). If you just started smoking it shouldn't be that hard to put it away for a while. And when you get back to school you will have the tolerance of a ten year old... get way high off way little.

9. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

My mom's always been the most obsessive neat freak in the world, so I've had to use very specific hiding places (thank god this will probably be my last summer spent at home). My folks'd be too suspicious for me to use a lockbox. My mother's enough of a control freak that she insists that she re-arranges and tidies up my room daily to her liking (her ideal of what a house should look like is heavily influenced by HGTV decorative room shows and IKEA furniture exhibits. In other words, it shouldn't look like people live in it). It's kind of an interesting ebb and flow between her neatness and my utter disregard for orderliness and organization.

Generally I've used video game boxes, board game boxes, and the old Lego boxes I had as a kid that are still in my closet, since my parents never care about that stuff and never play board games. Also I've used the crevices in my cd wallet. Just think about where and what your folks never care about and never look at and hide your stuff there. Do *not* use places like holes in your mattress, parents tend to look at places like that when suspicious and I know people who've done that and have been caught (my one friend's brother has a knack for hiding his shit in all the worst places, including right on top of his clothes in his top dresser drawer). Also as ericf said, it may be just wise to drop the habit for the summer, at least at the level where you would be hiding your own stuff.

10. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

Take an old pair of jeans thats in your dresser or whatever you call those things clothes go in....
    and if all your smoking accessories are small enough to fit into the back pocket of the jeans put it in there
    fold it up
    and stick it back in the dresser under some other clothes so it would never look out of the ordinary. I know that isn't the most creative idea but it works. You could also take the box of an old vhs cassette and stick it in there if its the kind of box that has both sides covered....
    You could lock it up in a lock box if you are the only one with a key to it....

When you find out details about the 30 lbs. of weed can you post it in a thread....
    im dying to know details about how ur friend found 30 lbs.

peace.

11. NeverMore889

NeverMore889 Member

i keep it in my pocket all the time. its not nearly as bad as it sounds and its nice to know where it is since you wont get paranoid if say u go out for a few hours and your parents are home. just remember to transfer after showering or changing pants. and then for sleeping put it under ur pillow/bed since no one will be looking under your bed when your using it.

another idea if you have heating or air conditioning put it in a smell proof bottle/bag (fyi smell cant travel through water so you could use two bags and put water inbetween) and then hide it in the vent in your room since no ones going to be looking there.
    hope that helps

12. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

I just transfer my stash from pocket to pocket... LoL.

Otherwise I just find those crazy little hideing spots fractual is talking about...

Just think about it as if you were hideing acid or somethin...