Moving from MDMA to Shrooms or Acid? Sequential trips?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Ron_Paul2008, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Ron_Paul2008

Ron_Paul2008 Member

**Disclaimer - this is a once in a lifetime week for me, but god damn has this been a good week**

I've got a bit of a dilemma, albeit not a bad one. Earlier this week I found pure MDMA, I'd never had it before and enjoyed it thoroughly. That said I have 2 pills left.
    The other day my neighbor across the hall asked me if I wanted 1/8 of supposed 'Hawaiian' lab grown shrooms for $75, so I picked them up to surprise a ladyfriend of mine that's been interning for Barack Obama for when she got back.

HOWEVER, last night another friend calls me with an offer for great acid for $12 a hit. I call up Obama girl, she orders 4 hits, I take other orders ect.

She gets back Saturday night, I'll have the acid by then. Originally we were going to shroom Saturday night, but now we have acid. My other friends all want to drop on Sunday but I'm afraid of Shrooming Saturday night then doing acid on Sunday.
    So what should it be? Shrooms or Acid? Can I do one, then the other in a short period?
    Also a friend of mine is getting paranoid about shrooms/lsd making you crazy. I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder at 7 years old so that worries me a bit, I've shroomed twice and done acid once so I would imagine I have a couple more trips before I go cuckoo.

If I save the acid for another weekend what would be the best way to store it?

Oh, Geez.

2. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

if your week is so sweet i say let it out with a bang. take the shrooms and then the acid.

if you want to store it, wrap it in some foil and keep it cool and dry

3. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

taking both would be a waste store 1 or the other a week

4. Ron_Paul2008

Ron_Paul2008 Member

will a cold affect my shrooming?

5. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

dude 75 dollars for an 8th of shrooms? why would you ever pay that, i've never heard of shrooms this expensive.

6. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Shrooms the first night and acid the second. You'll be fine.