Moving and Will Be Out of a Source

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Abyle, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Abyle

Abyle Member

Anyone else going through this? I haven't lived at home in a few years, am returning to take care of my elderly parents in a small town in Tennessee and working at a great job there that pays great money, but a lot of hours. How do you go about finding a source when you don't know anyone? :( My friends will all be HUNDREDS of miles away.

Anyone how to go about meeting people but not spooking the horses?

2. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

Hopefully after living there a while, you will make new friends that will be able to hook you up. Maybe even people you work with.

If you are really despreate, you could drive around looking for people who look like they would have some bud(not to be steriotypical...this has happened to me and a few of my friends, some complete stranger came driving up to us and asked if we had any bud because we looked like we would have some...and we did of course.)

3. volatileBunny

volatileBunny Member

If i had a nickel for how many times some dude has asked me for bud in a Wendy's parking lot or something... I'd have enough for an ounce! lol, not really, but you know.

4. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

college, coffee shop, highschool kids. just hang out places. im sure you being a woman, dudes are gonna be tryin to get you wasted anywhere you go, so use that to your advantage and get to thier source. what part of tennesee, i know some kids up there who can help.

5. Abyle

Abyle Member

All very sound advice. I work in telecommunications so meeting pals through work doesn't work, but definately approaching people could definately fly. I'm near historical Rugby, so if you know anyone, just PM me. ;)

6. Abyle

Abyle Member

7. humandraydel

humandraydel Member

well, i hate to suggest it, but bonnaroo would probably be a good idea if you can go. every time i've gone i've met people from tennessee...

8. WayfaringStranger

rugby . . .. closer to memphis, nashville or johnson city?

9. Abyle

Abyle Member

I gotta see if I can get out of work for Bonnaroo... I'm thinking about going.

BTW, Stranger, I am probably closest to Johnson City. My brother is in Knoxville and I visit sometimes. (Interestingly enough, my brother is a pig, but a cool one who doesn't arrest you for a little pot. :) ) Historical Rugby is right outside of Jamestown/Pallmall.

10. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Hmm, I know someone halfway between you (in johnson city) and knoxville.

11. WayfaringStranger

there you go, i dont know many that far in the cut. them some crazy parts for a yanke outsider.

12. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

My sister moved to tennesse and said there is marijuana everywhere. She used to water her neighbor's plants she said. Anyways just look in peoples back yards lol there seriously will be some if its a hick ville in tennesse.

13. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

dont playa hate the hick ville...

seriously, around here, you go like 15 minutes away and check the woods, i guarantee you find a few skunk plants...theres so much of that shit around here