Movies while tripping

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by HorrorBusiness04, Jan 9, 2005.

1. HorrorBusiness04

HorrorBusiness04 Member

What movie have you seen tripping (in a theater or at your home)?

2. LostChord

LostChord Member

hmm theres quite a few but the main ones I can remember are yellow submarine, waking life (also along with dark side of the moon), the wall, the grateful dead movie, wizard of oz (also along with dark side of the moon), the trip, alice in wonderland, willy wonka and the chocolate factory, the sword in the stone, and fear & loathing in las vegas..

3. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

the most intense movie i saw while tripping was watching myself live my entire life starting from beginning of time to now at a certain point in a peak thinking very deeply. i came too and felt as if i had been alive since the beginning of time and that i had seen the world from the beginning. sorry im just not an "inside on the couch watchin the tube" type tripper i need to be outside in the dark starting to trip at 1am and coming down at sunrise. best tripping experience to me is watching the sun come up thinking "wow the world becomes a mad nuthouse at night but in the morning were are just another person with their own story going on the daily routine of life" its an odd thought. im gettin off topic now so il just go smoke a reefer and be on my way

4. Timmaniac

Timmaniac Member

yellow submarine but not on shrooms. shrooms means ----> go outside for me

5. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

A CHRISTMAS STORY!!!! christmas eve night, it was absolutely AMAZING. =))

6. ezyrider50

ezyrider50 Member

Alice in Wonderland (the cartoon version)
    I understood what Alice was going through when i watched that movie on Shrooms. That movie i think really represents the mushroom experience. Alice seemed to represent the sane part of our minds that always asks questions about everything but also has the natural urge to explore which can lead to trouble as Alice finds out. theres some really mixed up characters in the movie which i think also represent times i've had on shrooms where i felt the same way. But then again i think i really need to read the book to fully understand it . And it could have mulitiple meanings of course.

also i saw National Treasure the other day on shrooms which i really didnt understand at all. Except for the part about finding treasure.

7. reb.V

reb.V Member

haha... all i know is a lot of people say they've watched Alice and Wonderland and The Wall when they were stoned. but i don't know much people who do shrooms, all i know is i'd like to try them, just got to find a place to buy

8. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Personally I prefer being in nature while on shrooms if it's possible.

9. someguy142

someguy142 Member

i dont remember what movie it was..i think it mightve been fear and loathing in las vegas which is by far the greatest drug movie ever