**Movie about the war that was at Gaza, the explanation**

Discussion in 'Politics' started by __MaoR__, Jan 21, 2009.

1. xexon

xexon Destroyer Of Worlds

And why is that? Couldn't be because the "western" media says so, could it?

What we are witnessing, is the systematic assassination of a legal and democratically elected goverment. Israel has starved these people, abused them for GENERATIONS.

Hamas came forward to represent the people when nobody else would. Fatah is just an zionist wedge wrapped in an Palestinian flag.

It's hard to negotiate with a militarily superior nation that wants you dead to begin with. Gaza is just another chapter in a genocide that every single Israeli, and every single American, has blood on their hands from.

We as Americans need to stop this. We'll stop US aid to Israel. We'll convince the zionist Christians that after the zionists are done with the Israeli Muslims, the Christians are next on the list. We'll point a spotlight on those in our government who collaborate with Israel.

We will turn the tide, because if we fail, we are all dead or living under a New World Order.

x

2. mai

mai Member

I think the crux of the matter is that people on this forum believe in the George Bush doctrine of black vs white. right vs wrong. Reality is more complex. There are no absolute evil people just like there are no absolute angels.
    If we examine the Middle East with open eyes we can see that all sides are misguided , working out of fear and hatred. When people in the West support one side blindly they just encourage this conflict to go on forever,

In fact , YOU are to blame for this conflict going on .

Instead of inflating your ego with support for this or that, make a real effort to understand what is going on and work for a practical solution

3. Fyrenza

Fyrenza Queen of the Ians

Gardener, if you're pro-abortion, then you certainly feel like children are property, to be done with as seen fit by the parents.

Those parents chose to stay; if their children were killed, it's because THEY kept them there,

NOT ISRAEL!

Come ON, folks! Put your passions where they might do some good ~

you want to save Palestinian women and children?

FREE THEM FROM HAMAS!

4. xexon

5. Fyrenza

Fyrenza Queen of the Ians

6. xexon

Have some then. http://www.btselem.org/English/index.asp

This is YOUR Israel. Killing non Jews in the name of God.

With YOUR taxpayer money.

Every time you look at a payslip, you need to know that a penny or two of it went to kill people who've done you no wrong. Their only crime is being where they are when they are.

Don't support this racist apartheid state. This is NOT the Israel of the Bible. These Are NOT the Jews of the Bible.

You've been had, because of what you believe as a Christian. You and your fellow believers have been used to further an agenda you don't even understand.

Israel is killing people, in your name, with your money.

What would Jesus do?

x

7. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

god i keep seeing "they chose to stay".. i ask again,,where were they supposed to go?? out in the middle of the farmers field that hipstatic showed?? all 1.5 million of them?? minus hamas of course...

geeeze i just dont understand..

8. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

Haha. Looks like I'm either with you or against you eh? That's cute.

People were evacuating the Gaza city weeks before the ceasefire ended. That doesn't excuse the people left behind and the closed check points.

9. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Where did they evacuate to?

10. Pressed_Rat

11. Aristartle

You didn't read or watch the news? They evacuated everywhere. All borders.

You haven't heard about the change from allowing the flow of people in and out to the standstill that it is now?

12. Pressed_Rat

I am asking you. Gaza only has two borders -- one being Israel and the other being Egypt. So where were they evacuated to? Also, how were they evacuated and how many were evacuated? Thanks.

13. Aristartle

They were evacuating to the rafah borders, Erez in the north, etc. Back in November there were bombings, mortars going off, food shortages and uprisings that precluded some of the conflicts that led to the non-renewal of a ceasefire. People were evacuating the region before the ceasefire ended in mid December.

It was on the news.

14. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

some of us dont have televisions..

id love to see a link. if it was on the news surely its in writing. as i have said,i have looked and looked and never found anything!

15. Pressed_Rat

That's because it didn't happen, Bill.

16. xexon

17. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

18. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

The film really enlightened me: Hamas is evil and kills innocent Israelis with rockets. Israelis are good and defend themselves.

19. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

Amazing isn't how a thread started by a first time member about a lame homemade video rounded up this much discussion. Is this proof of their internet army? I think it proves one thing...somebody is watching what we post.

20. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

November was well before the shelling took place, before the leaflets were dropped, before the roof tapping. Bombings, mortars, food shortages in November...that's not what the world has been told, before the Isrealis drove their tanks and army in.

Who caused those food shortages?