**Movie about the war that was at Gaza, the explanation**

Discussion in 'Politics' started by __MaoR__, Jan 21, 2009.

1. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

I don't know that Hamas hides behind civilians, I hear that from Israelis. I know how small Gaza is and Isreal has confined them in that space. Then they bomb the shit out of that area. It was a caged shoot nothing less.

2. Fyrenza

Fyrenza Queen of the Ians

More like suicide by War...

3. HawaiianEye

HawaiianEye Member

It's simple Hamas etc.are a bunch of pathetic cowards who will do ANYTHING for world opinion.And some dummies still fall for thier 'Hamas' con-game.

4. __MaoR__

__MaoR__ Guest

They didn't have to move a lot!
    just to get out of the area of the street!

They have to thanks Israel about warning them!
    Israel just could attack them! like what every country had done!

I Saw, in the TV , the citizens refuse to move!
    The citizens that move, were clever!

5. HawaiianEye

HawaiianEye Member

MaoR,I agree with what you are saying.You are telling the truth,but some people don't want the truth to intefere with their prejudice and/or ignorant views.

6. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

im not prejudice,i just have a hard time wrapping my head around the civilian population not being allowed to evacuate out of the strip before hostilities began..
    had they been allowed to flee out of gaza beforehand i pretty much wouldnt have a issue with civillian casualties.

however this whole they could have moved to the other end of the habbitrail thing i have a hard time taking as a justification..

7. Fyrenza

Fyrenza Queen of the Ians

And while all of their "cover" is hauling heiny,

you really think Hamas would just sit there and wait?

i don't think so.

If SOP is using civilians, they would have hidden in the retreating citizenry, eh?

8. AquaLight

AquaLight Senior Member

Hamas is a terrorist organization that uses civilians as a human shield and they couldn't care less! Those dead shields are going to heaven, thats their motto.
    Its a hostage situation, except in this particular one, no one cares about the hostages.
    Israel will gladly shoot their way up to Hamas, which makes her just as bad as Hamas.

9. hippiehillbilly

perfect way of describing it and i couldnt agree more!!

and fyr,all i know is that the innocent should have been given the opportunity to leave regardless of the risk to Israel..

10. zihger

zihger Senior Member

The video work is good I like the frame transitions and the font.

But it didn’t make Gaza look scary or mean if that was the intended point.

The acoustic guitar was nice but gave more of a tourist advertising feel.

The men launching rockets looked like a grown up model rocket club and the kids looked like they were very happy and well kept with the toy guns.

Maybe more dark music with some blood and guts might evoke more fear and disgust.

11. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

Hillbilly you should look at Gaza on google maps. You might be surprised to find its not 25 miles of solid apartment buildings.

Gaza farm

12. PeaceAndRasta

PeaceAndRasta Senior Member

do i care?
    im for israel..

13. hippiehillbilly

oh i stand corrected,it is only 5 to 7 miles wide though correct? and yes i know how densely populated many areas are,i also know how the troops were deployed there(assuming the maps i saw were correct and i have no reason to think they were not). that is why i dont feel dropping fliers for them to move to another part of the habbitrail is justification for civilian casualties especially knowing as has been said many were basically being held hostage.

my problem with it all,once again is that they did not attempt to evacuate the innocent.

14. gardener

Wow, we've really flushed the trolls out big time.

15. gardener

I would bet most you Israeli sympathizers are against abortion, yet you subscribe to the notion that children and babies in Gaza chose suicide by war? That's about the stupidest excuse I've heard so far.

You think with talk like that the western world will fund your agenda?

16. xexon

xexon Destroyer Of Worlds

Hello Maor,

There isn't anyone on this forum more adverse to radical zionism than me.

I'm going to cut you some slack here because you don't really strike me as one. I can understand if you love your country. But sometimes, you can't see what other people see when you're in the middle of things.

You repeat pretty much the same thing as other Israelis I've talked with recently. As you know, channel 10 is about the only war coverage most Israelis could see.

You got a very small view of what was really going on. Same as Americans.

Both peoples need to be aware that their opinions are being farmed and harvested for future use. Propaganda is everywhere right now.

I only ask that you keep an open mind, and try to research the news outside of Isreal.

Some links to get you started: http://www.wrmea.com/links/index.htm

x

17. gardener

What? You mean the Isrealis told them exactly where they were aiming? So they could step aside several feet. They didn't think Hamas might happen on to one of those clever little notes and step aside also, since they are so devious and underhanded?

Think about it the people of Gaza couldn't leave through Egypt, they couldn't leave by sea, and they definitely weren't being let into Israel.

18. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

The troll is you gardener. Whem Hamas goes on TV and says "look, we're firing rockets at Israel" you watch, blink a few times, and then say "So how do we know Hamas is firing the rockets?"

When the rockets land on Israelis and kill them, you say they "didn't do any damage".

19. Beckner420

Beckner420 troll

I dont think anyone here denies hamas's rocket sending.

Its about the principal. Palestinians revolting against the misery israel has been causing them for decades... With very ineffective weapons and doing very minimal damage and causing very minimal casualties.

But then you have Israel, a super power, who have all guns and tanks and bombs pointed at a very small target, crammed with civilians... Israel knows very well that their strategy is very arrogant towards morality, but they dont care.

All of Europe is calling israel's actions war crimes, and that sais it all.

20. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

Actually a few are in denial..

All of Europe "as does most of the world" consider Hamas to be a Terrorist Organization.