Motorcycle gangs

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by RainyDayHype, Aug 5, 2013.

1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

there is nothing wrong with '' all for one and one for all brotherhood ''..it is a wonderful feeling knowing you have a bunch of brothers that would kill for you

2. Paulwenz

Paulwenz Banned

Now if i am going to defend myself from some little turd i want it to be fair.

3. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

:2thumbsup:

4. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Couple reasons, since I retired I seldom go anywhere without my wife, and that is usually to the store. For fun we have a little two seat sports car that gets out a few times a year.

Both bikes are now antiques so I wouldn't ride them every day anyway. The silver one had some charging issues which I think are resolved but I haven't gotten around to putting in a new battery. It'll fire right up if I kick start it, but it's currently behind the cat barricade in the garage and hard to get to.

The one in the pic, I took apart about 5 years ago to repaint and check the wiring then got into the complete remodeling of a house, then moving to a new house and getting it in shape....

So every now and then I wheel it out and start tracing wires...then my wife comes along.

5. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

I can't find any decent videos of this, but here in Philadelphia, while we do have actual biker gangs (as mentioned by Meagain, the whites are primarily Pagans, but there are black gangs too) the most pervasive menace are the quads and dirt bikes. I've been driving numerous times through center city only to have to stop and wait while 50+ of these dudes drive in and out of traffic, on the sidewalks &c. Those dudes run the city and it's always fun to watch one riding solo blow through a red light and have a cop chase him, because they just fly right off the road and disappear. The main north / south street that runs through the center is Broad and as you are coming from the north there is a very long stretch of it that is down hill, and I once saw a dude run from two cop cars blowing through light after light after light after light, flying down hill, I couldn't believe he made it, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbiT-sKpL9k"]illegal Dirt Bikes Racing through Point Breeze, Philadelphia, PA - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndT23P-tgTE"]BANSHEES TEARING UP PHILLY STREETS : Banshee Boys Reunion 2012 Part 2 - YouTube

6. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

This video gives you somewhat of a better idea what it's like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFltbY-EUgg"]Philly Ride Out (Part 2) - YouTube

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

^^^ There were a few cars there that could have opened their door at just the perfect time...

8. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

ya they tear it up there.. what cracks me up is these Busa's with $10k in lights and sound systems, and then cruize around at 5mph in traffic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0RTD7250II"]It's better to look good than to feel good. - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yziMNt1rBk4"]Sidewalk Cops 3 - The Litterer - YouTube

9. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

The ones I know like their "assembly" to be called a club. just sayin'

I tend to agree with the few that said she most probably had pulled a 3 lane cross over, almost hit 1 or several of them or she did something on that road.

For them all to openly, on a highway, start "attacking" her SUV I highly doubt they were going to rape and kill her. To me, that is laughable. It sounds like they were teaching her a driving lesson.

10. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Yeah, if they meant to cause physical harm they wouldn't be banging up her car, they would simply yank her out of the car.

It doesn't sound like they were a legit MC though, from the info provided

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

a dollar store clothesline will stop all that nonsense..

12. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

13. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

A better solution is a tangle of fishing line down near the ground. A clothesline can hurt someone, fishing line just gets all tangled up in the chain and sprocket at the rear wheel and brings you to a nice slow stop.

14. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Depending ofcourse where u live, acting like a badass generally gets u nowhere. Unless ur tryin 2 get or high. But those can be gotten w/o being a badass. I've seen badass lil ol ladies that would kill some1 if threatened.

15. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

:party:

i hate to admit this but we would take fishing line, tie cans to each end and hide them on two car bumpers across from each other.
    fill in the blank from there. :devil:

http://www.you-can-be-funny.com/Harmless-Car-Pranks.html

16. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Sry i ommited gettin laid along w/ gettin high. By & large there will always be some1 or something out there that will teach u that some1 or thing will always be badder than u.

17. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Be it death or karma.

18. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

So its generally best not to hasten it

19. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

All things come to balanace eventually

20. Paulwenz

Paulwenz Banned

Life is easier if you don't cause waves?

If you cause waves i notice and get upset.