Motorcycle gangs

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by RainyDayHype, Aug 5, 2013.

1. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

2. deviate

deviate Senior Member

You don't even know what happened. She could have put a hit out on someone they knew. Could've stolen money from them. Could've been working with the cops. Don't just assume she is innocent in that scene because she's a woman.

I think El Tuna is dead on though. She was probably talking on the phone and fucking with her gps and damn near ran one of them over.

I laugh because of some of the reactions and perceptions of bikers.

Most of them are wannabes or just love motorcycles and are not involved in crime. It could've been a suit and tie getting out of his bimmer at a red light because some dumbass almost killed him on the road.

Around here there's a couple black clubs that ride sport bikes and then there's the outlaws. They don't even let other clubs exist in this city. They own most of the strip clubs here too, restaurants, all kinds of businesses. There's an entire service road built that goes back to their compound. Big fences, cameras, all that shit. But they are one of the few 1%er clubs

3. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I don't know if I could handle partying with a biker gang, and I've done some hard partying in my days. I'm positive I'd wake up a week later not knowing what happened.

4. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

Not all patch's haves the 1%er on them. Some are Christian bikers clubs, AA clubs, Cop clubs, etc but you have to register if you want to start a club that more than a handful of trouble makers. You have to be voted in by their board and 1%er or non 1%er, But I don't know too much further than that. But I do know its not something you start overnight if you want to be recognized as a 'club'.

5. RainyDayHype

I don't know the whole story, but I don't like what I saw. It was violent.
    And then these bikers just decide to block the whole off ramp...wtf? Very dangerous. They could have caused a bunch of accidents.

6. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I guess it's still the Georgia Outlaws around here. I used to know some of them but don't know anything about them since my brother died in '03.

7. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

so many bad jokes going thru my head right now.

8. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

The Pagans I knew I grew up with, and as deviate said they are a bunch of wannabes. Not to be trusted.
    They are involved in crime, the big four anyway, that's why the FBI watches them.

The last one I talked to looked pretty bad. I mean sorry, it's a hard life, he told me he was tired of always running from the law. Haven't seen him for a few years now.

I have partied with them in the past but want no part of them now.

9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I was creamed on my Harley Davidson by some asshole that didn't look before he turned....11 months in the hospital...I have over 6 feet of surgical scars.

...I have chased down dicks in their cars and inflicted some very serious damage and physical harm to both driver and car for almost killing me....

.I put a 3500 dollar dent in the hood of a lexus with my helmet and even the cop was laughing that the poor Chinese couple that backed into my bike didn't wanna press charges...

I have several dead friends because of morons with licenses.....I don't feel bad for people that surrounded on the freeway by angry bikers because the deserve some retribution ...

....for gong to keep repeating ''rape'' in a thread about a freeway incident is a bit strange....

10. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I'm sure every one of them is a scenario I would find myself in. This is why I'm going to refrain from partying with them. :sunny:

11. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

a friend of mine's dad was in a biker gang with chapters in the uk and the netherlands, her dad gave her his old jacket and a cigaretter lighter, supposedly there are bars around where she can show either of them as a sign of being an honorary member, and she'll be treated well and not hit on or anything.

i've never had run ins with bikers, although i attended a rally once largely by accident and all the attendees seemed really cool, kinda chill, liked a drink (to put it mildly). theres a biker pub behind my friends house, they had a "funeral" there for a member who dies in another country, not sure what the ceremony was like, but it definitely was NOT a minutes silence :D, lasted till halfway through the next morning. kinda seemed like a nice community, not any more violent than any other group of that kind.

maybe there isn't so much of a criminal element to it over here, theres drugs and fights, but it doesn't seem particularly organised or malicious wheever i've heard of them. tbf though, i know basically nothing about it.

12. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

fair enough... gang-like.

"ganged up on her" is the anti-social behavior, is that what you mean? riding motorcycles in a big group doesn't make a gang. unless one has the mindset that a group of people we know is a meeting and a group of people we don't know are a "gang".

i'd rather spend my time here goofin but sometimes subtle things like that are hard for me to ignore. i'm not trying to minimize what you saw, only to put it in a different perspective. that behavior is sociopathic and that is separate from riding motorcycles, solo or in a group.

http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#ixzz2bCdAdq69

the american "outlaw biker" sterotype came more than anything else from this one picture and newspaper article.

[​IMG]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollister_riot

13. RainyDayHype

gang

1 [gang]
    noun 1. a group or band: A gang of boys gathered around the winning pitcher.

2. a group of youngsters or adolescents who associate closely, often exclusively, for social reasons, especially such a group engaging in delinquent behavior.

3. a group of people with compatible tastes or mutual interests who gather together for social reasons: I'm throwing a party for the gang I bowl with.

4. a group of persons working together; squad; shift: a gang of laborers.

5. a group of persons associated for some criminal or other antisocial purpose: a gang of thieves.

14. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

ya.
    and when you have people that are inclined towards anti social behavior, use too much meth or alcohol, and their reactions can be way over the top.

as a long time daily motorcycle commuter in a large american city i can say that i don't agree with attacking someone just because they cut you off or some such shit, i'm just saying, i understand.

ride a bike in traffic for one day and watch how fucking irresponsible some people are behind the wheel. it's easy to watch something like that go down and jump on the "bikers" for being violent.

did anyone see what that woman did to piss those guys off? i dunno what happened but neither does anyone else on this thread.

i'll say this... have some stressed out hormonal soccer mom with a van load of kids all jacked up on sugar and little league steroids run you off the road cause she can't be bothered to pay attention to what she's doing, and tell me you'll behave like Ann Landers.

15. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

oh, thanks. growing up in East Los Angeles, i didn't realize i wasn't clueless about gangs.

is that close to your line of thinking?

16. RainyDayHype

if someone cuts me off, I think the most they deserve is the finger, but I even feel bad afterwards if I flip someone off

I don't even know where this "discussion" is going, "so mah gangstas," I'm out.

17. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Exactly. That's how human beings should behave, not respond to every little perceived slight with violence.
    None of what i said is meant to justify that kind of behavior. That is the issue, they're fucking dirtbags. But words have power.

Why were the very first people to attack US forces after Saddam was taken out, labeled "insurgents" ?
    They were ordinary citizens that dared to stand up to the US army and were immediately branded insurgents by the US government, this was endlessly repeated in print and video, and a week later every Iraqi with a weapon was an "insurgent". One could easily dismiss and belittle you by saying "what does she know? she's just a girl". Sucks to be on that side of judgement.

This "discussion" is about perspectives. this so-called "gang" was a bunch of hoods, that's all. Not every kid on the street with blue clothing on is a Crip.
    the exact same thing happens to "hippies" all the time.
    I'd merely ask you to consider how you feel when someone calls you a term, without even knowing a thing about you. Or you can just be "out" rather than give it any deeper reflection.

Sorry if this pissed you off. I generally love your posts. :love:

18. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

and, just to lighten things back up again...

[​IMG]

19. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

The I guess all of us on here at 'hip forum' are 'gang' members. We all like to read about different things, Go to areas we 'personally' like just like others. So if there is more than a handful of X members in X sub-forum, You're a 'gangsta', Guilty by association.

20. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Wurd, my Bro-heim!

:sunny: