Motorcycle gangs

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by RainyDayHype, Aug 5, 2013.

1. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

some comic relief...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVKsd8z6scw"]Pee Wee Herman - Tequila - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0h_cvVGMcQ"]Pee-wee's Big Adventure - Bike Crash - YouTube

2. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

Son's of Silence are pretty ruthless and some older Chosen Few bikers. Shes luck that's all they did, And she must have done a fucked up 3 lane on a cell phone change.
    The cops are still scared of 1%er's and even more so if they are riding with 4+ guys. If you're alone they will try, But can never get anything on them.
    I also have even a harder time believing the SUV bitch did nothing wrong for the fact, You NEVER wear a patch to 'go for a ride'. You don't know if some other patches are around and they don't wear them either unless a club ride and sanctioned rides.
    They were 100% in the right and im glad they tough her a lesson to watch for motorcycles. Shes lucky they are not fishing her body out of a pond or on a 'man hunt' for her IMO if what you say is true, Wearing colors mean to common sense people, Give them a wide birth or you might/will be sorry.

3. cynthy160

cynthy160 Senior Member

Since somebody mentioned 1969,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3JvyvgPtN4"]Jefferson Airplane "The Other Side of this Life" - YouTube

4. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Pee-wee rocks! Thnx for that Rainy' :2thumbsup:

5. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

But they're still super sweet! I definitely don't want to be on their shit list though.

6. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

why do you start with the supposition that they are a 'gang' ?

7. Gongshaman

They did act together in a gang-like manner, the supposition wasn't entirely misplaced.

8. RainyDayHype

I don't like SUV's at all. Mostly because of the environmental factors. But also because people always seem to have a difficult time driving them and can't even park them. They're pretty much a house on wheels. But I guess that's besides the point.

I also don't like when people cut me off on the freeway. But no matter how much someone pissed me off on the road, I wouldn't wish harm upon them. If she cut them off, yes douche move, but I still don't think she deserved that.

Also, I was still on the freeway and though it was a traffic jam, traffic started to move so I didn't see what happened in the end. It looked like they were trying to get her out of the vehicle and would possibly break her windshield.

And honestly, motorcyclists ride like they own the road so I imagine someone could even easily accidentally cut a motorcycle off.

9. RainyDayHype

ummmm
    cuz they ganged up on her and they were riding motorcycles in a big group

10. Gongshaman

There ya go, now would any philanthropic, normal job holding bike club member pull shit like that? no

Again she should have ran them over...again and again!

Naw, kidding... she should have hauled ass though, if she ran one over in the process, no big. Better than getting dragged from your car and beaten.

11. RainyDayHype

yeah, they had her surrounded on the off ramp so there were two bikes in front of her vehicle and then others on the sides

12. RainyDayHype

Yeah, they were angry. I hope they didn't break her windshield. I don't know if they just wanted to scare her or actually wanted to hurt her. I'm hoping they eventually let up and got back on their bikes and left her alone.

13. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Lol @ this thread :rofl:

14. RainyDayHype

how is a woman being attacked by bikers funny?.. I think it's fucking disgusting

15. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

SoS sweet mama? Maybe being a woman has it benefits, Guys not so much. If you're not supposed to be around their area, You simply will not make it to their private campsite.
    But anymore, Mongol's are the only reaper/ruthless all out club I can think of. They have a chapter that is the worst of the worst and only do one thing, Finish.

If they meant physical harm, It would have been done asap. It was to teach her a lesson.

Bikers, Harleys, Sport bikes, supermoto etc have one way out, Lay it down and hope you make it and don't get run over, Or you get smashed by a dumb bitch not paying attention.

I bet she learned a very valuable lesson today and wont forget to check next time. On a bike vs. ANYTHING, You die unless you can thread the needle and that's few and far between.

I would hope it was only a hard lesson taught, Otherwise they would have done harm, And sped off. They were doing to her, What she did to one/them/us and its one less person who will think twice next time.

16. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

They're nice to me. I always stop and talk to them when I'm out on a run and what not. You're right, it's probably because I'm female, but still. I think they're good guys.

17. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

I got relatives who are Mongols and they're good guys, but I don't try not to get involved or ask too many questions.

18. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

They are the better of a lot. Im partied with them and they can party all night and them some, Great pranks and stories of run's and ride's. Cool bunch of guys in my book.

19. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Yeah there's a Mongol bike shop in my area and every year they have their annual stripper/hooker party, where the spearment rhino bus shows up full of girls. Good Times.

20. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

The couple I know are pretty hardcore. I too, Want nothing to do but a friend. Patches are not worn and crimes are not as bad as they were made out to be and less now. But out of all the clubs, Bandito's and Mongol's are the top size and tough wise.