Motorcycle gangs

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by RainyDayHype, Aug 5, 2013.

1. BrotherHobo

BrotherHobo Member

I started riding motorcycles when I was fourteen, and rode Harleys exclusively the last ten or fifteen years I rode. I rode with a bike club, and hung up my colors in 1989.

No bikers worth a damn would attack a woman at all, much less in force. There must be more to the story.
    If I were in the same situation, seven 1%ers against one, I would use my car to run over as many of them as I could, and disable as many bikes as I could. I'd keep it in constant motion, trying not to ever come to a complete stop or let them get close enough to my tires to cut one.

Motorcycles are extremely vulnerable on the freeway at speed. They know this, so what they try to do is force you to slow down. Never do this. If they try to box you in, lay on the horn and just mow 'em down.

That guy in New York that got beaten by the rice grinders made a huge mistake by getting off the freeway. He should have stayed on the highway, and crashed into as many of them as he could at freeway speeds, where if they go down, they will suffer catastrophic injuries. Probably the best way would be side-swiping them. Less likely to damage a tire that way. His car weighs 3,000 pounds and he's surrounded by steel. Their bikes weigh 500 pounds and they are surrounded by "nothin'" Every time you knock one down, he's going either to the hospital or the graveyard.

The downside to this deal is once you splatter a bunch of idiots on bikes, your regular life is over. If you get arrested and go to jail, you are pretty much a dead man. If you don't get arrested, you'll have to go on the run with your family and disappear, because they will never stop trying to revenge their dead and injured brothers.

But what the heck, you have very few good options either way. If I'm going to die anyway, I'd rather take a bunch of them with me, as many as possible. Their philosophy is "All on one, One on All." They mob-attack anybody brave enough to challenge them, and supposedly will take on any number of attackers all by themselves. Supposedly, if a 1%er runs from a fight where he is outnumbered, his club will pull his colors and kick him out of the club. I say, "Great. One on All sounds just fine to me." You on your bikes, me inside my SUV. "Let's dance!"

2. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

^ Kind of a vehicular "stand your ground". Nice.

3. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Sounds like you are endorsing that fine old lynch mob tradition of 'guilty until proven innocent'. I was under the mistaken impression we had a system of jury trials in this country. Normally bringing to heel a fleeing felon is considered a worthy act.

4. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

You don't seem to understand that the man was fully within his rights to flee, that the law was fully on his side from the very moment he was approached and felt threatened. One has only to consider the way the driver and his family were treated upon contact to understand that he acted appropriately.

5. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I've seen no evidence that he was threatened prior to attempting to leave the scene of his felony assault.

6. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

Being that the driver was not charged with felony assault, your choice of wording invalidates this discussion. Enjoy your misguided negativity.

7. MyWORDiTtruth

MyWORDiTtruth Member

I want a motorcycle but my wife wont let me, she thinks I will die, she is probably right but I still want one

8. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

what has that got to do with my supposed "endorsment"? i'm not sure what thread you're reading Sir.

9. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Funny, some of you are defending these idiots based on what?... because they are riding motorcycles???
    LOL :smilielol5:

He could have ended it early on when three bikes got up next to him, one good firm swerve to the left and he could have watched them all drop like dominoes in his rear view mirror.
    That's what I would have done.

10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Fucking motorcyclists [​IMG]

Did those assholes think this was Mad Max [​IMG]

It’s the streets of NYC and the undercover police officers and corrections officers should have known better and interceded

Hotwater

11. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

12. BrotherHobo

BrotherHobo Member

Hotwater, if you are depending upon the police to provide you with protection from thugs you are making a very, very serious mistake. Police officers show up AFTER the crime has been committed and make a report. Stopping a crime in progress is relatively rare, especially if the criminals are experienced and know what they are doing.

I know several police officers. They all say the same thing: "When seconds count, the police are only minutes away."

Each of us is responsible for our own safety and well being. Yes, we all try to help the innocent and defenseless, but defense is a 24-7 job, and attack is a moment of opportunity. The cops cannot be everywhere at the same time. LEARN TO DEFEND YOURSELF. Depending upon the police to defend you and your family is idiocy. Under NO circumstances would I ever allow anybody, (motorcyclists or not,) to force my car to a stop. For an identifiable police officer, in uniform, in a police car, yes, I would stop. For a bunch of pissed-off bikers angry at me? Never. If I had to run over a bunch of them, so be it. All they have to do to avoid getting killed is to leave me alone. But if they choose to pursue me, or interfere with me in any way, then whatever happens to them is their own fault. I am not a killer by nature, but I learned to defend myself in the Marine Corps. There is no such thing as a fair fight. The object is to win, by any means necessary. The absolute best policy in every situation is to AVOID CONFLICT IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. But if your attacker(s) insists upon a fight, then give him what he (they) asked for. That means send him to the hospital, or the morgue.

As an adult, I have been in exactly four fights in my life. (As a boy, of course, there were quite a few.)

One was a fist fight with my girlfriend's idiot ex-husband. He had been threatening and harassing us with obscene phone calls. He chased us down on a freeway feeder road and blocked our car. I got out, he confronted me and the fight was on. It was rush hour, bumper-to-bumper traffic, and he and I were fighting on the grass beside the freeway, so guys on their way home from work pulled over to watch and drink beer, sitting on the fenders of their cars. That particular fight was more-or-less a draw, although I did get the worst of it, in retrospect.

One was a drunken midnight squad bay disturbance in the Marine Corps. I tried to stop it, and the entire squad bay erupted into a giant fist fight. I got eleven stitches in my lip at the Mainside Naval Hospital. Almost half the platoon was injured. (This is an excellent reason why Marines should not fight one another--they are pretty effective fighters.)

One was an unprovoked attack upon me by a mentally deranged person who was eventually arrested by the police. I got a black eye, he got a concussion.

The fourth one involved a guy who tried to run my wife and infant daughter off the road in a rainstorm, and while I could have avoided it, I was so angry I didn't want to. He got his ass kicked bad in a fair fight.

The vast majority of the time I avoid trouble when I can. But if somebody brings trouble to me and will not let me walk away, they get what they get.

13. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Under similar circumstances, had I been in the SUV with my wife and kid, I would have directed my wife to dial 911 and used every evasion tactic necessary to avoid the encounter. If trapped and surrounded I would have sent a few to the hospital before succumbing to superior numbers [​IMG]

My problem is there were cops among their ranks [​IMG]

Hotwater

14. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Sons of Anarchy is a fictional story, it's not real life.