motivation

Discussion in 'Deadbear's Gym' started by Sassygurl, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Sassygurl

Sassygurl Member

Those into fitness/exercising/working out....how do you stay motivated over the long term??

When I was first working on losing the weight..seeing myself shrinking and the number on the scale going down was motivation enough to keep going...it's now 15 months later...I have been about 8-10 lbs below my original goal weight since September and I am starting to lose steam. I enjoy my workouts...I start every day at the gym at 5:30 am....I started a new routine in January which I do enjoy but it the eating well that is killing me. I was doing so well with my eating from September to December...but after christmas I just haven't been motivated to get back to eating well...I am eating far too many carbs and sugary junkfood consumption is out of control....I just can't figure out how to get back on track and stay there. Would love to hear what others are doing.

2. charlesezell

charlesezell Guest

I think you want to make changes to your body also your mind,you need inspiration to do the work out.Looking for a while,trying to supercharge your workouts,also trying to need a full-on assault of fitness motivation and pre-workout energy.This idea lucky for you,we friends got it all.Load up and attack to trying your exercise goals.

3. charlesezell

charlesezell Guest

Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.

4. Larry F

Larry F Guest

A way to stay motivated is to join a fitness website and begin a training journal.
    Helps me a great deal :)

5. Shale

Shale ~

I have been keeping a journal since starting my renewed upper body workouts in April. It keeps me from blowing off an exercise day because my sloth will show in the record. I also keep track of my reps and try to increase them. I suppose I will top out sometime, IDK. But, for the past two months I have kept the discipline.