Motivation for revision?!>

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Graham, May 17, 2004.

1. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

make a bet that you will honour with your teacher

I have done this twice once for math o level when I had hardly been to this guys maths class and he said he wouldnt put me in for the exam. I said give me the text book for the course if I fail I will give you £100. the school wont know why you put me in for the exam and you cant lose one way you gain another pass mark the other £100 tax free .... I passed

Then later I did A level biology and bet a stuffed fox full size in a glass and wood case that I would pass ...i did

the important part is what you bet has got to mean something to you and you have to honour the debt so I would have given the teacher £100 or the stuffed fox .....thats the important part you have to know that if you fail you deliver the fox hand over the hundred

I know a girl who bet someone that she would pass a physics exam and if she wouldnt she would sleep with someone this seems a bit extream and not sure if she would but she also passed

think whether you think you can pass before placeing a bet on yourself and whether its important .....if it is and you think you can win Id place bet

I still have the stuffed fox and am still in contact with teacher placed bet with

2. Sal's JobCentre Advi

Sal's JobCentre Advi Member

Here at the JobCentre we have the corpse of an unemployable wretch hanging on the wall that people can come and look at, to spur them on in higher education. Its been here for three years now, stinks a bit sometimes but the cleaners just blast it with febreeze so its ok.

3. Sal's JobCentre Advi

Sal's JobCentre Advi Member

I am not implying that he was unemployable because he was dead. We at JobCentre Plus understand if a person does not want to continue employment when they go to another plain of excistance, although we do offer very basic employment options for the deceased. Flexable wholesome jobs such as Tunnel Supports and Scarecrows are popular for putting the dead back to work.

4. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

i dont write like that all the time, i go2 skool everyday 4 6hours then i go home and hav2 do like an hour of homework and write in proper english, and the 10 minutes i am on here i write different. but i do understand wat ur saying

5. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

to concentrate. dri i have a minimalistic sense of motivation and ambition. that sort of sucks a bit. i'm hungry. ummm, i had a point. oh yes. mind maps help a lot. lots of mind maps, and colour. and don't keep making excuses for doing something else, like watching 'This Morning' or random poop. i can't revise when any1 is in the house, my parents r behind my back all the time otherwise(literall) arg. hard ink water. sleep well.

6. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

"Motivation for revision" I have none... other than i need to fill the time between now and when joel gets here and i fgure i might aswell do something to benifit me :p

7. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

I love making them! I'm only managing to revise because my Dad brought me some new felt tip pens! Great fun:p

8. Hippy_Smurf

Hippy_Smurf Member

Oh gods. Mind maps. My sociology teacher forces us to do those in class. I'm sorry, but I'm a good old fashioned linear learner, and no amount of colouring in, game playing or jumping around the classroom dressed as a chicken will help me to understand anything better!

If you need to colour in and draw pretty patterns to be able to do anything, study Art or Geography :p

9. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

I'm beginning to wish I'd gone to your college.

10. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

I Know! I'm wish morte and more that I had done art! I love colouring!!!!!!!:D

11. butterfly

butterfly Member

Don't imagine yourself failing, imagine yourself succeeding!!

Though nothing seems to be working for me....

SHIT

12. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

I went on a course to teach me how to use mind maps ..its really usefull... its surprisingly good... and clear and uses less paper in the process...

13. roly

roly Senior Member

the prospect of working at mcdonalds (no offense if any 'o you work there!)